Chat room

Guest Nat10

I think it would be a good idea if there was a seperate chat room on the punters lounge for people to talk to each other if they are online at the same time. Sometimes it gets a bit boring when people don't post, and it might encourage the lurkers to get more involved. Your thoughts?

Re: Chat room Its 2a.m. and not many people here it would be good to be able to ask other members present if they want to have a chat.Will guests be allowed access to the Chat room?It might encourage them to register when they find out that Daddy has decreed there must be humour.

• 1 month later...

Re: Chat room Okay, currently doing some research and there might even be one up might close of play tonight! If it's sorted then how about a chat at 2130hrs tomorrow night? Or would people prefer to get on during the day i.e. when they are using work's resources? ;)

Re: Chat room After I'd connected it asked for a user password. If I type my EZ one in it says you have 20 seconds to change it coz it's not recognised, if I don't bother it does this anyway, and turns my name into Guest######. No-one there anyway.

Re: Chat room Possibly because someone's registered Joe as the username? I've got the page loaded and I just missed you in there as I'm sorted out the TCII stuff at the moment :) . One of the problems with chatrooms!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest MultiMan

Re: Hello Komp - I hope that is a joke! If not, then you have unwittingly unleashed the board upon your girlfriend! If it is true, then hello komp's girl! - has he told you much he is losing on betting each week? ;)

• 3 months later...
Guest Alan Hansen

Re: "are you eyeing up ma' bird?" What has happened to the chatroom link? I can still get on via mIRC, which is recommended, but there seems no link in the PL.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Bookies Runner

Re: Chat room Maybe we need to set certain dates, say on a Friday night before the weekends betting starts. Put our heads together, and sort a few things out. Thoughts? JIM

Guest Darlo Fan 1

Re: Chat room Deffo.. Friday nights seem good, might be a few on a p!ss up though so better make it a reasonable time ;) Ive met in the chat room with a few people a couple of months back which was a good laugh and im sure most people would be up for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hugobhoy

Re: "are you eyeing up ma' bird?" komp gone online in hoose and his good lady freind take over sort oot yer passwords komp she be in tae everything