2006 - Great Start To The Year For Punters Lounge Racing Forum!!!

Just a quickie to say a massive thanks to everyone who has taken the time to post in the Racing forum so far this year - 2006 has been an absolute corker for us so far and its only 4 days old :D :D The legend that is Ralphie continues to post the winners and came up with an 8/1 shot today in "Magic Amour", a horse that also did the honours for Big Andy who tipped it to place :clap Bowles10's superb thread goes from strength to strength with a 14/1 winner posted on New Years day, and for anyone who prefers to lay their horses (oo-er :\ ) his 4 lay selections today ALL lost :clap Whoneedsrio's thread is one of the first i look for as its always a great read and deservedly got a recent 6/1 winner in the form of Armaturk. We're always looking for new posters on here (the more opinions and info we have on here the better ;) ) so its good to see the likes of Gripper, ColletteDD, Socky and Craigg posting recently. Gripper posted 2 selections today and both went in at 8/1 and 9/1 with a double paying a massive 90/1 :eek Well done mate - keep those posts coming :ok ColletteDD and Pete10 both selected Master Quasimodo which went in at 6/1 :clap I think we'll all be keeping a close eye on Socky's "inside info" after todays 40/1 winner! :eek :welcome Cavelloman as well - im still trying to work out what your computer system is all about but it sounds interesting anyway ;) looking forward to reading your posts mate :ok I've only just skimmed through the posts on here so apologies if i've missed anyone out. I think theres a thread on here somewhere about whether the ISIRIS tipping service is good value for money at £2,000 per year. I think the content of this forum and the list above gives you the answer. We have some superb winners at big prices on here - and best of all its FREE! Thanks again for the effort everyone puts into their posts and Keep posting those winners (and losers!) throughout 2006... :nana

Re: 2006 - Great Start To The Year For Punters Lounge Racing Forum!!! Top post AK:clap It echoes my thoughts. This place has gone from strength to strength in the last year. I'm glad we have a group of punters who stay through the bad times & enjoy the good. Glad to also see lots of new names popping up. It takes a bit of guts to post up tips on a regualr basis & i hope we have found some more quality posters in the names you mention.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.