Euro Hockey Leagues: Tue-Wed 3-4/1

Elitserien, Sweden.

Tuesday 3 January 2006
HomeTieAwaysp.gifBPP
sp.gifFrölunda v Leksand (18:00 GMT)1.327.808.60sp.gif101% Related markets...Match ResultMatch ResultPuck LineMoney Line - - -Correct Score1st Period ResultDouble ChanceFirst Team to ScoreHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalTotal Goals
sp.gifSödertälje v Timrå (18:00 GMT)2.384.602.84sp.gif

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues: Tue-Wed 3-4/1 Just two games today and I will have a go at two bets in one of them. Sadly I dont know how much time i will have over the next months since Im moving to a new job that got yesterday but I will do the best I can to write here when I have the time! Södertälje - Timrå Important game for two games that are at the bottom of the table. Have been going on and on about Södertäljes quality before and they have let me down a couple of times. However Timrå are not a team I fancy all that much. There are two lines in the Elitserien table. If you end up over the first one you get to go to the play-offs and if you end up below the second you have to play the teams in Allsvenskan (div. 2) if you want to stay. If you end up between the lines you get to stay without qualifying games. Södertälje is below the second line which makes it more important for them to win than it is for Timrå. Södertälje are worthless away but at home they have a good chance of winning! They have played some very nice games at home eventhough they havent won many of them since they were against top teams. They lost the last away game against Mora away but as I said they are useless away. In their last home game they won against Färjestad at home 4-2 which was strong. They also have new coach on the team. The teams have two mutuals this season:

2005-11-01Timrå-SSK2-5
2005-10-15SSK-Timrå1-2
Seeing this I imagine a tough game but Södertälje situation and advantage of playing at home is what will decide the game. Södertälje have the same team as in the last game but Timrås great leader Kent Manderville is ill and wont participate. Also their goalie Asplund and two of their defenders are away. Södertälje @ 2.3 Bf Will also try the over 4.5 since I simply think the line is set too low. Over 4.5 @ 1.80 vcbet

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.