Soap Idol!

I hear there is a new show starting on ITV soon which has soap stars singing, I belive the format is like X factor. Does anyone know if there will be a book on this on Betfair or other bookmakers? The reason I ask this is that when I saw the advert for this show ITV I reliased one of the soap stars had sang in a bar when I was on my holiday, this person was a very very good singer/performer and although I have not heard the others sing yet I believe this person will have a very good chance of winning. Depending on the odds I will be looking to place a very large bet on them. Thanks in advance for any replies, Joe mavis

Re: Soap Idol! Paddy Power are the first to bother offering ante-post odds. It's supposed to be called Soapstar Superstar: Richard Fleeshman (Craig Harris) OTB Sammy Winward (Katie Sugden 3/1 Wendi Peters (Cilla Battersby) 6/1 Lee Otway (Bombhead) 7/1 Andy Whyment (Kirk Sutherland) 7/1 Nicholas Bailey (Dr Truman)1 8/1 Shobna Gulati (Sunita Alahan) 10/1 Roxanne Pallett (Jo Stiles) 10/1 Lucy Pargeter (Chastity Dingle) 10/1 Michael Greco (Beppe DiMarco) 20/1 Others on request. Looks like another ITV betting sting by ITV with Richard already your winner. :eyes

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.