Poker Qualifying Tournaments (inc Blue Sq Bubble)

GaF

Re: Poker Qualifiers GAF, Just checked my raked hand total at bet365 for December. 276 qualifying hands, I'll be in the VIP freeroll :D . Having read various threads regarding which tables you can qualify on, all my hands were played on 25c/50c tables. Hope this helps anyone still in doubt. I see they've also offered bonuses again next month for raked hands. although it's down to $5 per 50 hands now. See you there.

Re: Blue Square Bubble Tourney

I finished 4th in a $2 STT so how do I go about getting my place in the tournie?
Hiya - you have to mail them here :[email protected] "bubble" as the subject of the email -with the details of the tourney that you went out on the bubble, giving your username/nickname and requesting that they add your name to the tournay as you believe it is invite only. You should get an almost immediate reply (Mr V did). Hope this helps:ok

Re: Poker Qualifying Tournaments (inc Blue Sq Bubble)

CONGRATULATIONS!! As a top three finisher in one of our weekly tournmaments, you have qualified for the Tournament Winner's Freeroll. This exclusive $1000 freeroll takes place tomorrow (Sunday), at 8pm BST (15.00 EST). I hope to see you all there! Regards, Betfred Poker Team
Hmmm..... No idea how I qualified for this - I can't recall finishing in the top 3 of any tournaments at Betfred (or to be honest playing in any tournaments at Betfred) - only thing I can think of is winning a Heads Up Satellite - does that count? It must do! (wonder if 2nd and last in a heads up satellite counts as top 3 :lol)

Guest gazza271

Re: Poker Qualifying Tournaments (inc Blue Sq Bubble) I've just been on Betfred playing a STT qualifier for the pay your bills $2.5k tourny and won it, does that mean i'm in their weekly final as well ???:hope

• 2 weeks later...