Poker Qualifying Tournaments (inc Blue Sq Bubble)

GaF

Re: Blue Square Bubble Cheers Frisky - I only know what's above - taken from their web site - http://www.bluesq.com/poker/static/latest_promotions.shtml#6 - there's no links to other T&C and the only condition they seem to have is not HU tables - but it does seem too good to be true....... How many does it usually get? I know you've said before it's low entry, but can't remember how low.......

Re: Blue Square Bubble

Looks like $0.10 STTs are fine :nana :cow
:drums:drums:drums great stuff gaF? they must have changed the rules as I only played $5 STT with 6 players each so i could maximise my chances before thus playing the basic to get in....... this could save me a fortune :lol:lol:lol

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Poker Qualifiers

I had a look today and they are doing 10 seat sit n go's for 55c+5c. Does this make you eligible for the weekly satellite freeroll?
Yeah - should do :ok I'll give one of those a try as well :ok Just a reminder as well for anyone interested in the BlueSq Bubble - they have 6 seater STTs at $0.10 which are eligible for the Bubble comp :ok

bingo' date=' just bubbled the 10c 6 seater, well tough though as i called an all in with 10c 5h, with A K 3 on the board - for all my chips - and he flipped over a 3 and I beat him, [b']had to do some odd folding to eventually go out in third. stick me on the list.
I could do with knowing. Is it 3rd or 4th? I thought top 3 got paid? I desperately tried to go out in 4th and am now playing in the last 3. :unsure

Re: Poker Qualifiers Hi GAF, I'm in the satellite players freeroll on the 31st. I'm not sure if I can make it yet, what with it being 8pm New years eve. I've managed to qualify for the Health Spa final as well. That's given me 2 tournaments to play in for $0.55. Good value and good experience. By the way, I always play with chat turned off at the moment as I found it too distracting. I'm not sure whether other members consider that rude or not. My few remaining brain cells are completely occupied with what I should be doing with my cards at this stage, so if any PLer has said hello on a table, I hope I haven't offended anyone with the lack of a response.

By the way' date=' I always play with chat turned off at the moment as I found it too distracting. I'm not sure whether other members consider that rude or not.[/quote'] Absolutely not rude at all - you have to play how you feel comfortable playing - and if that means playing with chat switched off - that is how you HAVE to play - there is no issue :ok And well done on your results - 55c well spent :ok