Profitable Lay System +228 points profit

DC

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Profitable Lay System

thunderfoot' date= I just had a look a that site, looks good. Before I decide to read through the 116 pages of that thread can you tell me why Marias selections will be coming to an end shortly? Thanks.
She is only running it for a year :cry , and I think she started on about 3rd September 2005.

DC, Hope you don't mind the 'hijacking' of your thread but as you are successful in the selections for LAYing, can I suggest that you try 'Marias' staking system at http://www.expertbettingadvice.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=18713.0 in tandem with your current staking system. I'm suggesting this because her selections will be coming to an end soon and as your thread is in it's infancy, relatively speaking, I think her Staking System may work with your selections and increase profit. Perhaps you can back-test it!!:D TF
Thanks Thunderfoot. I'll have a look when I have a few free hours. Of course, any system that backs or lays selections to win % of bank will boost profits considerably if successful at level stakes. :eek

Re: Profitable Lay System Aug 15th results Brighton 3.00 Border Edge unp 12-1 4.00 Blackmail 3rd 12-1 4.30 Savernake Blue no lay N.Abbot 2.45 Fire Ranger 2nd 9-4f :lol Carlisle 6.00 Thewhirlingdervish 2nd 5-1f / Cumbrian Knight unp 14-1 / Regency Red 3rd 11-2 7.00 Smokin Beau 2nd 5-2f :lol Good job Betfair came back up intime for the evening racing! 7 / 7 +6.65 +192.06 Aug +34.15pts

Re: Profitable Lay System On with today's then.. Aug 16th Salisbury NO LAYS Beverley 3.10 Henry Hall 5.10 Red River Rebel Yarmouth 4.50 Mystic Man I shall try and put up the evening racing but I may not have time. Danny

Re: Profitable Lay System Hi DC When i looked at Border edge and Blackmail they were both over 20/1 Do you still not bet if over 14/1 to back and 20/1 lay? Loving the strategy btw but cant stay up for night racing in australia. I couldnt get near savernake blue because betfair went down,so only got one.:cry

Re: Profitable Lay System Hi maxi, yes it all depends on what time you're able to lay the horse. Fortunately I'm in a position (at the moment) where I can lay the horse minutes before the off and can definitley say they were within my price range. What time did you view the horses SP? Danny

Re: Profitable Lay System I must admit i left the screen with two mins to go as i didnt think they would move. Just goes to show you have to keep your eyes peeled.I might set in a price when it gets close like that in the future.

Re: Profitable Lay System No time to study tonight's cards, I'm off out now to Carl's teritory :unsure Sorry all, hope you made a few pennies from today's selections. Danny

Re: Profitable Lay System Aug 16th results Beverley 3.10 Henry Hall unp 10-1 5.10 Red River Rebel unp 5-1 Yarmouth 4.50 Mystic Man unp 7-1 3 / 3 +2.85 +194.91 Aug +37.00pts

Re: Profitable Lay System I'll be away between Sat 19th and Sat 26th - there will be no selections throughout this period. Aug 17th Salisbury 5.20 Kareeb Sandown 4.00 Material Witness Beverley 2.10 Protocol (odds?) Back later with the evening's selections. Danny

:welcome annamarc' date=' enjoy your time here.[/quote'] I´ll do so - be sure. ;) Not many posts yet, but I´ve read many threads. ;) :) no comment... ;) Wish you a nice holiday-week. Going to spain - I think most english people do so when I´m look out of the window ;) best regards from spain btw. ;) Marc

Re: Profitable Lay System Sorry I didn't have time to post up tonight's selection. Karreb finished out of the frame at 7-1 and the other two horses were too big a price to lay. +0.95 today +195.86 Aug +37.95pts

Re: Profitable Lay System The last day of selections until next Saturday/Sunday...fingers crossed for a good day!! :hope :hope :hope Aug 18th Newbury 6.05 Consonant Folkestone 1.50 Sir Sandrovitch / Tomthevic Newcastle 4.10 True Night 4.40 Trouble Mountain / Donna's Double Newmarket 5.55 Flint River / Greenwood 7.05 Ali D 7.35 Asian Heights Catterick 5.40 Court Of Appeal

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Profitable Lay System Hello there, I'm back - here are the results from last week. Today's afternoon qualifiers will follow, I'm not sure I'll have time to do this evening's cards. Cheers Danny Aug 18th results Newbury 6.05 Consonant no lay Folkestone 1.50 Sir Sandrovitch NR / Tomthevic unp 8-1 Newcastle 4.10 True Night 3rd 12-1 4.40 Trouble Mountain unp 4-1 / Donna's Double unp 7-1 Newmarket 5.55 Flint River unp 12-1 / Greenwood 3rd 9-1 7.05 Ali D NR 7.35 Asian Heights unp 13-2 Catterick 5.40 Court Of Appeal 2nd 13-2 8 / 8 +7.6 +203.46 Aug +45.55pts

Re: Profitable Lay System AMMENDED RULE - All races to contain 8 runners minimum jumps or flat from now on. Aug 26th Chester 5.10 Johnston's Diamond / Endless Summer Goodwood 2.30 Taranaki 3.05 Idle Power N-Abbot 4.55 Fields Of Clover

Re: Profitable Lay System Aug 26th results Chester 5.10 Johnston's Diamond unp 7-1 / Endless Summer unp 9-2 Goodwood 2.30 Taranaki won @ 15.00 :wall 3.05 Idle Power unp 11-2 N-Abbot 4.55 Fields Of Clover PU 4-1 -10.2 today, typical eh? +193.26 Aug +35.35pts

Re: Profitable Lay System Excellent system Danny - just a thought to bear in mind when laying - Betfair's claims to better odds really only applies to longer odds and therefore weaker value for layers - when an outsider hits it hits harder - value is still important for any system.

Re: Profitable Lay System Pinhofap...you don't wanna know mate - trust me! Alan... did you lay before the off or early in the day mate? Kanga...thanks and good point mate. I just hope to finish the month in profit, it'd be a shame to lose what's in the bank. AMMENDED RULE - All races to contain 8 runners minimum jumps or flat from now on. Aug 27th Goodwood 2.10 High Hope Beverley 3.05 Mystic Man 4.40 Paddywack Yarmouth 2.55 Tapau 3.25 Baby Barry 5.05 Jack Dawson

Re: Profitable Lay System I guess yesterdays results show the positive side of laying for a fixed liability. You wouldnt have got hit hard by the big winner, and would have made most (if not all) of it back by having all the shorter prices losing.

Pinhofap...you don't wanna know mate - trust me! Alan... did you lay before the off or early in the day mate? Kanga...thanks and good point mate. I just hope to finish the month in profit, it'd be a shame to lose what's in the bank. AMMENDED RULE - All races to contain 8 runners minimum jumps or flat from now on. Aug 27th Goodwood 2.10 High Hope Beverley 3.05 Mystic Man 4.40 Paddywack Yarmouth 2.55 Tapau 3.25 Baby Barry 5.05 Jack Dawson
I think it was about 30 mins before the off... was about 27's at the time and i was pleased when it came in to 20's!!!

Re: Profitable Lay System Aug 27th results Goodwood 2.10 High Hope unp 9-1 Beverley 3.05 Mystic Man no lay 4.40 Paddywack unp 8-1 Yarmouth 2.55 Tapau last 8-1 3.25 Baby Barry unp 8-1 5.05 Jack Dawson no lay (7 runners) 4 / 4 +3.8pts +197.06 Aug +39.15pts Back later with today's busy schedule...

Re: Profitable Lay System AMMENDED RULE - All races to contain 8 runners minimum jumps or flat from now on. Aug 28th Epsom 3.25 Corridor Creeper/ Texas Gold / Musadif 5.10 Solo Flight / Resonate 5.40 Quantum Leap / Border Edge Ripon NO LAYS Newc 5.05 Digital Warwick 2.35 Middleton Grey / Banjo Bay / Parkside Pursuit 6.00 Sky Quest Chepstow 4.15 Yenaled / Billy Bathwick 4.50 Full Spate 5.25 Nashaab / What-A-Dancer / Lockstock 5.55 Seven No Trumps / Flying Tackle Hunt 2.40 Beaufort County A busy day ahead folks, I'm feeling confident.

Re: Profitable Lay System Aug 28th results Epsom 3.25 Corridor Creeper unp 8-1 / Texas Gold unp 8-1 / Musadif no lay 5.10 Solo Flight unp 14-1 / Resonate WON @ 16.00 :wall 5.40 Quantum Leap unp 8-1 / Border Edge 2nd 14-1 Ripon NO LAYS Newc 5.05 Digital unp 10-1 Warwick 2.35 Middleton Grey NR/ Banjo Bay unp 12-1 / Parkside Pursuit unp 12-1 6.00 Sky Quest no lay Chepstow 4.15 Yenaled unp 11-1 / Billy Bathwick no lay 4.50 Full Spate unp 12-1 5.25 Nashaab unp 17-2 / What-A-Dancer unp 9-2 / Lockstock 3rd 10-1 5.55 Seven No Trumps 3rd 8-1 / Flying Tackle 2nd 11-1 Hunt 2.40 Beaufort County unp 9-1 16 / 17 +0.2pts +197.26 Aug +39.35pts Ever felt like you'd wish you'd gone out for the day and not bothered?

Re: Profitable Lay System Danny - you're not alone - I broke even for the day and so has Slapdash - I don't know what it is about bank holidays ( higher volume perhaps ?) but they seem to gets the odds spot on whatever system you use.