Neteller

pistonbroke

I have a small amount of winnings in several different poker clients i want to cream some off before i spend/gamble it all away i dont really want to spread my bank details across the internet i thought that if i opened a neteller account i could sweep them all into that and then send it to my bank account (or send it to other poker clients for deposit bonuses) is this a good idea ?, or is there a better way does Neteller charge commission do they have min transfers in and out i would like some feedback on other peoples experiences with netller thanks you all in advance

Re: Neteller Only used them once, but I think they charge $2 commision on getting a cheque from them, so ok if a large withdraw but not much use for say $20, although you can upgrade the account to get it paid directly to your bank, but this takes a week or so to upgrade and I have not gone through with it yet so I am unable to say if they charge you for this. I perfer and will use them instead of giving out my bank details in the future, as just seems safer and easier to manage however if you got you winnings by first depositing using say a debit/credit card you will need to refund that portion back via your deposit method.

Re: Neteller I find Neteller very useful, but their conversion rates from $ to £ isn't very good (moneybookers is better) I can't off the top of my head think of any poker sites that charge a fee (actually Betfair do, but at the moment its free) for depositing/withdrawing, but I think it costs a small amount to actually withdraw directly to your bank from your Neteller account. I normally just recycle the money through betting sites and Betfair rather than withdraw to my bank.

Re: Neteller I have a neteller a/c., and have had my bank a/c 'verified' in order to make bank transfers (to and from Neteller easier). It costs £1 to withdraw from Neteller to your bank. However with transfers to poker sites from neteller it isn't quite so straightforward. Betfred for example require a minimum deposit of £29 - more than I wished to deposit, but others such as Ladbrokes accept min. deposits of £10. I have seen an increase of sites accepting Neteller in the short time I've been playing, and would certainly recommend them.

Re: Neteller No. I had a couple of phone calls off them to make sure my details were correct and I withdrew some winnings there almost immediately. To 'upgrade' your account you submit your bank details and in the next 2-5 days they will deposit an amount between 0-99p. Then you just log on to neteller and tell them how much they deposited. They are also extremely helpful when it comes to new users - I pestered them on my first transactions of any description, and they were great.

Re: Neteller :beer I tried to upgrade my account but they failed to send the small amount to me and now they want me to go through a full security check before they send the money again. I've not had any problems funding accounts using Neteller but they do not take deposits into their account by credit card anymore so you have to send a wire from your internet banking and then wait a few days for it to appear on your account. Its a shame as the debit card option was instant.