NHL Tue 27/12

42-40-0, +19.69 pts, +16.07% Four games on tap but only one side worth backing, imo. Boston @ Washington - in the encounter of two poor teams I'd lean toward Washington, but NOT @ odds-on. Toronto @ Pittsburgh - not much faith in toronto tonight, but would you back a team riding a 5-game losing streak? Nashville @ Calgary - unfortunately, everything points towards a terribly odds-on home win here. Detroit (ML) to bt DALLAS @ 2.15 - 2 PTS *SportingBet, BeiInternet* Also 2.14 @ Pinnacle and Betfair (before commie). Detroit have had a rest since 23rd, Dallas had to play @ St. Louis last night. Dallas are playing their second leg of their B2B games which is always a good letdown spot (and also a good time to back the under). Anyway, these teams are pretty evenly matched be it not for the H2Hs AND also the fact Turco the goalie for Dallas is struggling with flu and most probably will be rested tonight. None of the backup GKs can boast percentage over 90 % and eaither of them will be rusty at least in the first period. Stars' latest form seem a bit patchy as well. Det 24-12 v Dal 23-11, road/home games - Det 12-6 v Dal 10-7, form in L5 - both teams 3-2. Detroit coming into this off three straight win, Dallas coming off two wins and a loss (WLW pattern). The Wings are 3-0-1 vs. Dallas over L3 seasons and also 1-0-1 @ Dallas over the same period of time. We'll see;)

Re: NHL Tue 27/12 NHL YTD: 25-32, Stakes 101, -6,08 pts, Yield -6% Not so great statistics, but I try to get them better with three games tonight. I agree what you told about Detroit game and will try them too. I also like to try against Calgary again (like last night). There is still some trouble with Kiprusoff's hips and this game is right after yesterday. Plus Calgary's two games before and after this game are against division opponent so maybe they consider this game a little less important as them. Nashville is also very though team and may win at their best day anyone in this league. I also try Penquins. Is it already time for their new coach, Therien, to get his first victory? They have practised new more defensive way to play and maybe it will give some results at some point. Also Toronto has some important scratches. Allison, Lindros, Steen, Antropov and most likely Tucker will miss this game. I quess that have to show somehow especially cause they played also last night. Detroit to beat Dallas (ml) @ 2,14 @ Bf, 1pt Nashville to beat Calgary (ml) @ 2,24 @ Bf, 1 pt Pittsburg to beat Toronto (regulation) @ 2,84 @ Bf, 1 pt

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.