NHL Mon 26/12

41-38-0, +19.19 pts, +16.19% Three playes today after scratching Columbus and Montreal (excellent H2Hs, terrible form). Calgary (ML) to bt VANCOUVER @ 2.25 - 2 PTS *B365* Was 2.29 when I was placing the bet, but they've cut the price a bit to 2.23 so it's the B365's price which is marginally the best now. Both teams are 20-15 this season. Calgary 8-10 on the road, Van 13-5 @ home, but Clg 3-2 L5, while Van only 1-4. Also against divvy opponents, the Flames are faring much better - 9-4, while the Canucks are just 5-12. The key points are the current form - as above and also the Flames are coming into this off 2 losses and a win - the win is overimportant, imo, as it was the 6-5 encounter against Vancouver in here on 23/12 which means Calgary are 3-0 vs Vancouver this season (all by a single goal). This and the fact the Canucks are coming into this off 4 straight losses leaves me wondering where the price is coming from. Two more to follow shortly

Re: NHL Mon 26/12 Carolina (ML) to bt TAMPA BAY @ 2.10 - 1 PT *Laddies* Hmm, even Pinnacle are offering just 1.99 for Carolina and most book don't dare to make them an odds-against shot - only Ladbrokes, which I have found a rather generous book on dogs recently. Carolina a better team both the whole season and recently all round. Season record reads 23-11 v 18-18. Car 9-7 on the road, TB 10-8 @ home. The Canes 5-0 L5 v the Lightnings' record of 1-4. Both teams positive vs division opponents - 7-4 v 7-6. Car coming off 5 straight wins, TB coming off 4 straight losses. H2Hs @ Carolina this season are 1-1 and @ Tampa 0-1 so far. I fancy the Canes going for a split here as well @ a great price.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.