statistical soccer system

Caltoldya

Hi everyone over the last five seasons i have been using a simple statistical system to a reasonable degree of success. I have always managed to double my starting bank and on the best season to date i almost quadroupled my starting bank, So ill leave the maths to you. I have decided to give it a bash against some other tipsters on sports-punter.com to test it with the limited staking they offer instead of my bank percentage driven staking plan. The system its self is to say the least complicated and could do with simplifying but hey it works for me and i understand it. Simply it is a system which mainly relys on UEFA affilliated leagues to find picks therefore there are opportunities almost every day, And an abundance at weekends. The system relys on the usual League position, Home and Away results, Previous match form, Penetration and attacking statistics, Goal averages to name some. All of whitch pooled together and with the correct mathematical formula applied gives me a Home / Draw / Away percentage. That and value are the sole principals on which i make my selections. I leave out gut instinct or crowd following so the inevitable told you so's happen, but trust me i make money from this with a staking plan of always dividing my starting bank by 3 and staking 2% 5% or 10% of that figure based on match percentage on any match day and maybe:welcome twice or thrice a match day depending on kick off times. Ill close now so if you are intrested ill be starting to post on www.sports-punter.com 23/12/2005 :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer

Re: statistical soccer system First of all :welcome to PL Caltoldya and good luck with you selections of course I understand that you dont reveal all the details of your system, but few more facts would be very welcomed here. It would be nice if you could 'translate' few terms in your posts. 'Previous match form' - is it recent form or maybe h2h stats. If it's recent form, how many games do you anlyse? 'Penetration' - dont have a clue what this could be to be honest :( 'Attacking statistics' - I guess it's shooting stats and corners maybe Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticising at all, but I'm also interested in this kind of systems (have one too) and I'm always ready to hear more about that. Cheers and good luck!

Re: statistical soccer system Thanks for the welcome DJORDJE AND FOOLSGOLD. To answer your questions as best ican Previous match form includes previous meetings of said teams for previous and last season to date. Last 4 match form. and last 4 home and away stats ie result goals for and against. and penetration involves possesion and teritorial advantage. Ihope this answers your questions guys all the best CAL

Re: statistical soccer system So Cal, where's the selection :spank Seriously, I saw your picks at Sports-Punter, but you should post them here too. But I wanted to ask you something else. How do you determine the stakes? I noticed that you staked 2-3 units on each picks...

Re: statistical soccer system hi djorje how are you i have to reply quickly because i have to go to work when i use my systerm i like i say divide the bank by 3 then use 2% 5% or 10% on a single bet i just equated that to 2 5 or 10 pts on sp.com in the bets you ask about my first tip was yeovill to win and the other ones you ask about because betfair does not offer double chance bets. a medium or 5% on x2 would maybee return a loss on one result so i split it so there is a proffit on any of the two results with the draw normaly offering more . i have to go now i hope that sheds some light for you if not let me know and i will try to explain more tonight GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SELECTIONS TODAY.By the way is Djordje a Serbian name? All the best Cal.

Re: statistical soccer system well gillingham only managed to euqalize Djordje all part of a poor day but you cant win every time and today was particularaly poor. the reason i asked about your name was because my wife noticed it and she is serbian. cujemo se uskoro