• 20:00 Bet365 $5000 Saturday Nights
    • 21:00 Nordic Bet $5000 Freeroll

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Saturday 24th December**

If you are interested in the WH Freeroll' date=' don't forget - registration opens at 12, it is full by 12:02!!!!!!![/quote']Its just like the interpoker one....................... i always log in and wait...................... start reading or doing something else ......................... then look at the clock and see its 5 minutes past and i've missed the registration :lol

thats right, you insensitive sod!!!!! some of us were on nights last nighjt and another 14 hours tonight!!!! screw you all!!!!!
Sorry m8 - we'll try and keep the noise down :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums

where are you playing today??? thats right, you insensitive sod!!!!! some of us were on nights last nighjt and another 14 hours tonight!!!! screw you all!!!! good luck really! and happy christmas!
I'd have thought you'd have a wireless connecton and a laptop to help you while away the hours. Anyway, its bloody hard work at christmas this poker lark is. I mean inbetween all these tournaments we have to find time to drink alcahol and eat loads AND for us NFL fans we have to squeeze 12hrs of TV coverage in. You make it sound like FUN! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ And don't get me started on all the football and racing on Boxing Day. Its alright for you and fenners, all you lot have to do is be ready to rescue cats out of trees and put out the odd fire! Merry Christmas to all who have to work, and thanks. :ok

registered for willhill:ok
Wow - registration is slow today!!!! 5 mins gone and still not full!!! 846/1000!!! And Guesswest is chip leader in the Nordicbet freeroll - just 658 left - we lost 2000 players in the first hour :loon What's going on?

Re: **Poker Saturday 24th December** In the first break on the Nordicbet I'm 26th/297, and guesswest is back up to 2nd. I would've been slightly higher but I slowplayed AA's and got burnt. :$ Can't play in William Hills until I have had my age verified....how? By making a deposit or giving credit card details. Which I refuse to.:\

Can't play in William Hills until I have had my age verified....how? By making a deposit or giving credit card details. Which I refuse to.:\
Age verification is cr@p - just their excuse to get you to deposit - they'll accept a Neteller deposit (and withdrawal) - that doesn't prove your age (does it?) - anyone can have a neteller account cant they?