NFL Week 16

I thought would start this off today but will give some picks later. The reason why I have started this was because there has been a newsflash about Colts head coach Tony Dungy. His son was found dead in Florida today so he has had to leave the team while in preparation for the game against Seattle. I couldn't see the Colts winning before this happened but now I am in two minds. What does everyone else think? I am basing my reasoning on how the Giants came back from their weeks of bad news qwith a victory. I can't see the Colts laying down in this one now but this time yesterday I could.

Re: NFL Week 16 Don't really think it will affect the game too much, equinoxx. Sure, the players might play 'extra hard', but in this case it will only be back-ups playing anyway. It's basically a pre-season game for Indi now... ...actually, in this exact situation last year, Indi rested starters @ Denver, and lost 14-33.

J. Sorgi 16/2516820
D. Rhodes 1234010
Receiving
RECYDSTDLG
M. Harrison 53319
R. Wayne 390171
J. Mungro 21106
B. Pyatt21207
B. Hartsock 21207
T. Walters 1505
D. Clark 1404
A. Moorehead 1707
...except in this case Harrison won't be out there either. Nor will defenders Sanders or Sapp, Tackle Diem, and Freeney is also ?? With Dungy not there either I can see them just wanting to get the game over and out of the way, and head home as soon as possible. I actually like the under 44 here...Indi won't score much. I can't imagine Seattle putting the hammer down in this situation. The only problem I see is if Seattle try to run it out they still might break one or 2 big runs for scores against the weakened Indi D. Wish I had have grabbed Indi -6.5! :wall

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.