• 20:00 Stan James Grand Prix
    • 20:15 Laddies Win a Racehorse Freeroll
    • 23:30 Checknraise WSOP Leaderboard Freeroll

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Thursday 22nd December** 3 guys v shortstacked (comparatively, as in 85k or less chips) on the final table with Newbie. Another 3 between 100k and 250k. Then 3 with between 320k and 360k, Newbie on just over 352k. Chip leader has a somewhat massive 631k, but the bigger they are, the harder they fall... :hope

Re: **Poker Thursday 22nd December** GREAT moment in the Safety Net... Raise with pocket J's, called, dangerous flop (AK8), go all-in, get the pot when everyone else drops out. MrChips laughs "Mug bet." Next hand, raise with JT. 3 callers. Flop JT3. Weigh up whether I have a bad enough image to go all-in... decide I do. 2 fold, Chips calls and turns over K3. I produce my 2 pair, and his night is OVER. :)

Re: **Poker Thursday 22nd December** Nice one jaded . Glad to see you are having a good night . :)

GREAT moment in the Safety Net... Raise with pocket J's, called, dangerous flop (AK8), go all-in, get the pot when everyone else drops out. MrChips laughs "Mug bet." Next hand, raise with JT. 3 callers. Flop JT3. Weigh up whether I have a bad enough image to go all-in... decide I do. 2 fold, Chips calls and turns over K3. I produce my 2 pair, and his night is OVER. :)

Re: **Poker Thursday 22nd December** Newbie, I think you're doing the right thing! Your table image now must be pretty tight... might be able to try stealing a bit. On second thoughts, you're currently close to winning something like 5 times my best ever win - so don't listen to my advice!!