3:40 Fontwell ( A little bit of value maybe)

socky1

In race with more question marks than quiz book It could pay to side with one of the outsiders and Secret Jewel could a be decent e/w bet providing all 16 run with 4 places up for grabs. This one comes under the handicapper for the first time having failed to get off the mark in three novice hurdles .However there have been 1 or 2 decent horses that have beaten this one although Only rated 75 Its seems as though its really tough task. But this a poor race and i'm gonna take the risk should be at least 33/1 and peppershot likley to be about the same price also intresting!!!!!!:cheers

Re: 3:40 Fontwell ( A little bit of value maybe) Hi Socky, I'll guarantee that at least 1 horse gets pulled out of this race thus screwing the chance anybody had for an e/w poke for 4 places! It happens as regular as the sun comes up or should I say (with living in England) when the rain p*sses down! Good Luck anyhows... Regards,