Royal Vegas Poker $1000

kevsul

Re: Royal Vegas Poker $1000 CHeers Kev :ok Think you'll find that this is the 6pm freeroll on the entire Prima Network - it is played every day and you can play it at a number of sites. Unfortunately you'll find that there are thousands and thousands of entrants - so the value is pretty poor - there are better freerolls out there ..... however, may be good for you if you are just looking for a game at that time - don't make it one of your regulars though........

Re: Royal Vegas Poker $1000 thanks for the info there mate if and when you get a bit of time can you pm me as to sites that are linked up together as i have guessed that a few are or just post it up here for me thanks kev Maybe wise for me to put it in the questions forum!!! DOH:wall

Re: Royal Vegas Poker $1000

thanks for the info there mate if and when you get a bit of time can you pm me as to sites that are linked up together as i have guessed that a few are or just post it up here for me thanks kev Maybe wise for me to put it in the questions forum!!! DOH:wall
I'll try and get a post up in the next couple of days detailing who is in which network :ok