• 19:00 SO Safety Net
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of poker
    • 20:00 Stan James Grand Prix
    • 20:00 Virgin Poker Player League
    • 23:30 ChecknRaise Freeway to Vegas
    • 01:00, 02:30 & 05:00 Tournies

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Thursday 15th December** Same here, virgin and Maxim for me as main ones tonight, hav'nt yet played the maxim one properly due to work but gonna give it a proper crack over next couple of days:hope

Re: **Poker Thursday 15th December** :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ Just weynt out of the EuroPoker to some d*ckhead. Had 99 pre-flop raised 5x big blind. 1 caller. Flop comes K 8 7 rainbow. Guy goes all in, I call he shows Q7 :unsure. Turn shows another 7 giving the son of a bitch trips and rivers no help. :sad What an idiot Q7 :@ :wall :wall :wall

Re: **Poker Thursday 15th December** It happens, lol. The game would be no fun if such idiots did not make these sort of calls. Probably include myself in such catagory as got so low on chips I went all in preflop with K4, suprising won and now sitting in 24th.

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ Just weynt out of the EuroPoker to some d*ckhead. Had 99 pre-flop raised 5x big blind. 1 caller. Flop comes K 8 7 rainbow. Guy goes all in, I call he shows Q7 :unsure. Turn shows another 7 giving the son of a bitch trips and rivers no help. :sad What an idiot Q7 :@ :wall :wall :wall

Re: **Poker Thursday 15th December**

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ Just weynt out of the EuroPoker to some d*ckhead. Had 99 pre-flop raised 5x big blind. 1 caller. Flop comes K 8 7 rainbow. Guy goes all in, I call he shows Q7 :unsure. Turn shows another 7 giving the son of a bitch trips and rivers no help. :sad What an idiot Q7 :@ :wall :wall :wall
A wee bit unlucky Hayward although when he calls your raise I'd be putting him on Ax Kx Qx or a small pocket pair. When he saw the King on the flop the opportunity to steal arose - I'm sure you must have had a good read on this guy for you to call when you didn't have top pair and if that's the case it was very unlucky mate. :@ :@ Take note of his name for the future and make him pay!!! :dude :dude

How did you do GAF? I could not view the table after I was out.
I'm afraid your chips weren't converted into cash ...... The bully/chip leader took them all ..... I limped on BB with J9o, flop came JJx - slow played it turn and river were x and x ..... ended up all in - he had JQo........

Re: **Poker Thursday 15th December** Unlucky mate, sounds like you played it well. Just one of those things.

I'm afraid your chips weren't converted into cash ...... The bully/chip leader took them all ..... I limped on BB with J9o, flop came JJx - slow played it turn and river were x and x ..... ended up all in - he had JQo........

Re: **Poker Thursday 15th December** Just made the final table of the so $1000 raked hands freeroll and had been playing well.............. first hand............. Hand #154117849 at table: $1000 Freeroll Started: Thu Dec 15 20:48:14 2005 viggosen is at seat 1 with 19415.00 bandit7 is at seat 2 with 16054.00 batas is at seat 3 with 15352.00 eryon is at seat 4 with 2968.00 Enzime is at seat 5 with 18164.00 Peti1978 is at seat 6 with 15056.00 takitomi is at seat 7 with 6898.00 Benedict16 is at seat 8 with 5425.00 Maldini3 is at seat 9 with 10290.00 Laidback3 is at seat 10 with 9878.00 Benedict16 posts the large blind 1000.00 takitomi posts the small blind 500.00 Enzime: --, -- Peti1978: --, -- takitomi: --, -- Benedict16: --, -- Maldini3: --, -- Laidback3: Kc, Ah viggosen: --, -- bandit7: --, -- batas: --, -- eryon: --, -- Pre-flop: Maldini3: Fold Laidback3: Raise 3000.00 viggosen: Fold bandit7: Fold batas: All in eryon: Fold Enzime: Fold Peti1978: Fold takitomi: Fold Benedict16: Fold Laidback3: All in Showdown: batas shows: Ad, 10s (high card, Ace) Laidback3 shows: Kc, Ah (high card, Ace) Flop (Board: 3s, As, 7h): Turn (Board: 3s, As, 7h, Js): River (Board: 3s, As, 7h, Js, 9s): batas shows: Ad, 10s (ace high flush) Mainpot: batas wins the pot of 21256 with ace high flush (0.00 rake were taken for this hand) :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry out in 10th..............I would have been pretty much chip leader if i'd won.......................... ahhh well its $20 i suppose. :sad

Guest gazza271

Gone back to playing the maxim tournee' date=' already qualifed but something to do.[/quote'] s**t, forgot about that