**SO Dollar Up - MTT Leg 4** Wed 14th Dec 9pm

Valiant23

Re: **SO Dollar Up - MTT Leg 4** Wed 14th Dec 9pm

sorry slap:\ Why is it when you are holding AA it is only other PL'ers that go all in, sorry mate
No problem. I was in "get some chips quickly or get an early night" mode. And I've succeeded in one of those ambitions.:tongue2 G'night!

Re: **SO Dollar Up - MTT Leg 4** Wed 14th Dec 9pm Couldn't quite manage to hold on but once again I was very lucky to reach the final table so $120 is a bonus. Well done to Andy and 'the other boy':lol for getting in the money. :ok A big thanks to all the support again - you were great!! :notworthy See you all on Monday. :ok Alarm due to go off in 5 hours 20 mins - oh dear need some :zzz P.S - had £20 of Sporting Odds money on 4 or more goals at Old Trafford so my luck is right in. :dude

Re: **SO Dollar Up - MTT Leg 4** Wed 14th Dec 9pm You cheeky cnut!:lol Have a good day at work tomorrow....think I'll get up at oh, about 10.30. I don't want to waste the whole day.;) :rollin :rollin I forgot to say well done mate, really well done. Thanks for waiting til I showed up on your table before you started playing.:ok :$