Virgin Poker Player League

GaF

header.gif Lets make a real event of the Virgin Poker Player League and final. This thread will be used to track entrants, points totals, qualifiers and the final. You must register in advance to play in this - full details in this thread if you don't know anything about it!! http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21416 So who's in? Entrants so far: GotaFancy? Hayward2k stonecoldnuts Ovalman Valiant23 runadrum sharpe1ne philossify gazza271 Big Andy Brael Football Tipper Mr Bubbles The Quiet Man Piston Broke Starting this Thursday 15th December - so don't hang around with your entry!!!!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: Virgin Poker Player League not been on much last few days due to work but fancy a crack at this so gonna get a few hours kip and then onto live help etc to try and get registered:hope

Re: Virgin Poker Player League

not been on much last few days due to work but fancy a crack at this so gonna get a few hours kip and then onto live help etc to try and get registered:hope
Best of british with that gazza. I truly believe either it ain't gonna happen, or it'll be yet another Boss Media balls up I'm afraid.:(

i can see it in the lobby and i aint registered . It says Pokerplayer FR1' date=' FR2,FR3 i'm gonna be online to try when it time to register.[/quote'] Well I did register, and received confirmation, but can't see it!!!! I'm with Valiant - another Boss Media balls up coming up!!!!!!

Guest gazza271

Re: Virgin Poker Player League have spoken to them on there helpline and the chap states the tournament was set up on the old software and any passwords have been sent to the old system:wall , AND it appears that this will not be password protected etc and will be open to all. Hmmm, lets wait and see when registration opens:unsure BTW i cant even see it yet:(

Guest gazza271

freerolls have been visible fopr me since about 8a.m YESTERDAY morning when i logged in :loon:loon wonder does that mean i can log in later or will it be a first 400 free-for-all :unsure
I've only been able to see them since i got the email from virgin, me thinks a boss media cock up is just around the corner:(

Guest gazza271

Sounds like it's a first 400 free for all (just on Virgin' date=' not Boss wide I presume) - so get in there quick when it opens (about 20 mins!!)!!! Though Virgin probably haven't enough members to fill it anyway :unsure[/quote'] 20 mins ????????? Its telling me registration not open for a couple of hours yet:eyes

Guest gazza271

Best of luck any who get to play.:ok I can't see anything in the lobby at all. The only thing I could think of is a re-installation, but I'm not too keen on that idea.
Mr V, just a quick thought, I've just realised that when i get the email it said about the new software, i downloaded it (took about 40seconds) then just logged in under my usual details and i could see the tournaments. May have been the email, may have been the re-install........may be worth a go mate