• 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker Weekly Final
    • 21:00 Sporting Odds Dollar Up - MTT Leg 3
    • 23:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas Freeroll
    • 01:00 Partypoker.net High Flier
    • 02:00 Canbet $1000 Mondays
    • 02:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas $1 + $1
    • 05:00 Paradise Poker Gift Tree

Re: **Poker Monday 12th December** me WEll another P/B but out in 75th still pleased with how well i played but could of read the last hand a bit better thought he could have had the flush i had 2 pair aces and jacks but he went all in and so did i yup he had the flush.. pocket lady still hanging on in there and heniek in with $11000 still so P/L doing well lets hope one or both can make the money.:hope

Re: **Poker Monday 12th December** Talk about bad beat Just gone out of the Maxim and Dollar up within 2 hands.Maxim ,raise in front of me so took it on with QK flop comes Q 7h 6s i call all in 12000 he calls, he flips AK hearts turn and river supply the flush:wall :wall :wall Dollar up KK in my hand he raises i call. flop K 6 4 turn 6 im all in. He turns over his pair o aces. Low and behold what comes on the river:wall :wall :wall :wall I give up. Gl all who are left but that Andy H is raggin it.

Re: **Poker Monday 12th December**

heniek is now down to last 16 and still on disconnected all he has left is $9400 so i big blind and one small blind left. i really am hoping he gets back on line ..:hope :hope
Heniek is at work - Marek is palying his safety net as he is almost on final table. I'm out of that in 15th - $2 20 win

Re: **Poker Monday 12th December** :clap :nana :nana Hey guys i must be getting better i am moving on the leaderboard tonight just finished the betfred $50 freeroll in 9th place for 88c:nana :nana another personal best tonight and i am really really happy had a couple of all ins from $1660 hit the turn or the river to stay in.. then all in on a pair of jacks and get beat by queens on the flop. but still happy.. well done to all tonight who made the money.. no poker for me till i get home from work around 11.00pm for 3 nights.. all the best for tomorrow lads kev.:ok :hope

Re: **Poker Monday 12th December** Nice one Kev :clap :clap :clap PB getting updated now. For the future - normally PB's are only accepted with Screen Print evidence in the bragging thread - I can check this one, so not a problem - but if you get a big PB you wouldn't want to miss out would you? ;) If you need instructions on how to get a screenprint up - follow the link in the PB section of Poker news to instructions. :ok

Re: **Poker Monday 12th December** :clap :clap Well done Kev. It always starts with cents, then tens and hundreds. Trust me :ok. It feels pretty bad when you get to the money in two tourneys and have to go to work. Well, Marek took over when there was around 30 left and made 5th with $13 :notworthy. Great play and thank you very much mate. I owe you for that :ok. Also I made to the last 27 in Booster and had to leave in the same moment. Had around 3x blinds left, have just checked and ended up on 12th on the sit out :loon. $3 in the bank :dude. Good nite after all.