• 21:00 Sporting Odds Dollar Up - MTT Leg 3
    • 23:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas Freeroll
    • 01:00 Partypoker.net High Flier
    • 02:00 Canbet $1000 Mondays
    • 02:30 Checknraise Freeway to Vegas $1 + $1
    • 05:00 Paradise Poker Gift Tree

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Monday 12th December**

No Maxim final and Dollar up for me tonight as Im working :\. Bring some dollars home PLers :ok.
Yup, same here:( . leaving for work in half hour, GL to all playing, hope you have a profitable evening:hope

Re: **Poker Monday 12th December**

Cheers Kev. This software is bad and I cant get use to it. Called twice 200 by pressing wrong button. Numbers are invisable :lol. Great value though with only 88 ppl. Keep going Chris. You look better than me atm :hope.
I know what you mean Heniek, i ended up calling a bigger bet than i realised because i couldn't see the number clearly :$ ......... still, as long as it remains good value i'll keep trying it :ok

Re: **Poker Monday 12th December** Yep thats GAF. I forgot to say, in the game I had the worst call all in against me ever. I went with 66 (around 2k), to be called by BB with 37 (with rest of his chips around 1.6k) :lol. How can you check places and money we get? Couldnt find it.

Re: **Poker Monday 12th December** Forgot i was in the SO freeroll. logged in and was BB with 49 folded to raise of 400 turn 9 river 9 :( got disconnected logged back in holding AA JUST clicked i'm back in time went allin - 2 callers won :ok now on over 2300 thought this game took skill???

Re: **Poker Monday 12th December** Myself pocketlady and heniek still the£200 bank roll booster down to last 87 another P/B for me here only ever got to 200th or so need to get in the last 27 for the money got $6000 heniek $11000 but you all know how quick that can change gl all:hope