All or Nothing

staffy

Right then here we go again for another staffy suicide mission. I will start with £100. I will be laying 0 v 0 on English games. Initialy I will break down the £100 into four £25 pots. 1 pot will be for English Premiership, 1 pot will be for the Chamionship, one pot for Div 1 and one for Div 2. I will only bet when there is a full fixture program for the division. With the premier league that means over the weekend usually. (does this make sense) When i have a losing bet i will split the other 3 bets back into 4 pots. As long asi dont have more that one loser in that day. :hope

Re: All or Nothing

All the best with this staffy. A rival for DC's 0-0 lays. Will you be using any filters to make your selections, or just going with gut instinct?
I will be using a system yes. Glad you ask because I forgot to put it down. Basically I will work out which two teams have scored the most goals between them and lay the 0 v 0 in that game. Simple really.