NHL Monday 5/12

Florida anyone?! I have put some money on a moneyline bet on the Panthers tonight, 3,26 at Pinnacle. Yeah, I know they haven´t been great, but they won their last two matches, are not too bad at home AND Nathan Horton is back. Very dangerous forward and he has already given their offense some spark. More importantly, the Senators are without both Wade Redden and Zdeno Chara, their two best D-men. This will hurt them both on their D and on the powerplay, also Martin Havlat is out. Ottawa are still the favourites, but I think the odds on the Panthers are very good.

Re: NHL Monday 5/12 what do you reckon about the overs/unders in tonights 3 games rangers? florida vs ottawa over 6.5, apart from the last away game when ottawa travel away there are always goals, and after the above rangers comment about the defenceman i fancy more of the same tonight new york vs minnesota under 6.5, i have noticed a recent trend in new york home games where less than 5 goals are scored so based on this and minn's recent away games i think this may well stick phoenix vs atlanta over 6.5, purley because both teams have a poor defence and recent form shows goals galore, good luck people

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.