• 20:00 Betfred Satellite Players Freeroll
    • 21:00 Betfred Vegas Final
    • 22:00 PartyPoker.net High Fliers Weekly Final

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd December** Well, I'm out of the Betfair, and if this is an indication of things to come I think I'll go to work.:@ dealt to Valiant23 [Tc Th] Pistol78: calls 30 kmotor: calls 30 Valiant23: raises to 150 Mr focker: folds Mudwig: folds jrt123: folds regalfish: folds vanexel: folds axastos: calls 120 Pistol78: calls 120 kmotor: raises to 1415 and is all-in Valiant23: is all-in 1090 axastos: calls 1265 Pistol78: folds ----- FLOP ----- [3s Qs 8s] ----- TURN ----- [3s Qs 8s][6s] ----- RIVER ----- [3s Qs 8s 6s][Qc] ----- SHOW DOWN ----- kmotor: shows [Kd Ac] (A Pair of Queens, Ace high) Valiant23: shows [Tc Th] (Two Pairs, Queens and Tens, Eight high) axastos: shows [As Ks] (A Flush, Ace high) axastos collected 350 from Side pot #1 axastos collected 3885 from Main pot ----- SUMMARY ----- Total pot 4235 Main pot 3885 Side pot #1 350 | Rake 0 Board [3s Qs 8s 6s Qc] Showdown calculator gives the following percentages; 10 10-60.4% AKs-7.0% AKo-1.7% :eyes :eyes :eyes

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd December** Is it me going through a stoopid period (exceeding possible - I ain't got the wooden spoon for nothing :lol ) or is the Parbet freeroll not there. Saw the Betfair freeroll tool late - doh - and I had shoved the £10 through exchange poker - bummer........ Aha - parbet one has appeared ...... registered for that, but if I'm doing well on Betfred then may well not play ......

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd December** Yeah - may be because it was hidden away (in Specials or something) and not in the freeroll section. May also be just because it was a one off (er....two off with tomorrow) and not a regular daily one..... Anyway - I didn't last long in it - I thought tonight was going to be another manic night, but I'm not playing in anything at the moment ...... lets hope I last a bit longer in the Bet365 at 8pm!!!

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd December** Betfair help desk person came on and said an investigation had been started into people entering this tourney illegally, and that non-eligible entrants wouldn't be paid. I'm wondering what this means. Fair way off the cash anyway, but should I cash - I've played way way more than £10 on betfair exchange in November. But I didn't get an invite (though my understanding was that all who staked that much would get one, so I figured it'd just gone to junk mail or something). Anyone any idea of the status of this?

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd December** Just 40 registered for the Betfair Santa Spree so far - not the mad rush I thought there would be..... Just to clarify as well - this says £2000 added to the prize pool - other communication said £9500 - don't know which is right. First three get a week for 2 in New York with £1000 spending money. (entry is £20 + £2)

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd December** Hmmmm....too rich for me - but for the big spenders amongst you - looks value in the Betfair £15,000 gts at 8pm... Is £50 + £5 to enter - just 149 in so far - £55 * 149 = £8195 - so looking like thousands is going to be added......

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd December**

Just 40 registered for the Betfair Santa Spree so far - not the mad rush I thought there would be..... Just to clarify as well - this says £2000 added to the prize pool - other communication said £9500 - don't know which is right. First three get a week for 2 in New York with £1000 spending money. (entry is £20 + £2)
Maybe the £7500 difference is the cost of the three trips for two to New York?

Maybe the £7500 difference is the cost of the three trips for two to New York?
Hmmm - you could be right £2000 added to prize fund, 3 x hols worth £1500 and 3x £1000 spending money ....... think you're right ......

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd December** Oh well there goes any potential cash i could win on this. :wall

Betfair help desk person came on and said an investigation had been started into people entering this tourney illegally' date=' and that non-eligible entrants wouldn't be paid. I'm wondering what this means. Fair way off the cash anyway, but should I cash - I've played way way more than £10 on betfair exchange in November. But I didn't get an invite (though my understanding was that all who staked that much would get one, so I figured it'd just gone to junk mail or something). Anyone any idea of the status of this?[/quote']

Betfair help desk person came on and said an investigation had been started into people entering this tourney illegally' date=' and that non-eligible entrants wouldn't be paid. I'm wondering what this means. Fair way off the cash anyway, but should I cash - I've played way way more than £10 on betfair exchange in November. But I didn't get an invite (though my understanding was that all who staked that much would get one, so I figured it'd just gone to junk mail or something). Anyone any idea of the status of this?[/quote'] I'm sure you'll be OK with that

Hmmmm....too rich for me - but for the big spenders amongst you - looks value in the Betfair £15,000 gts at 8pm... Is £50 + £5 to enter - just 149 in so far - £55 * 149 = £8195 - so looking like thousands is going to be added......
273 entries in the end, which is one too many for value. But Betfair are only making £15 from this.

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd December** Just heard the check they are doing is checking to see if you got the mail once finished in the cash postions. Just playing for fun now.

Betfair help desk person came on and said an investigation had been started into people entering this tourney illegally' date=' and that non-eligible entrants wouldn't be paid. I'm wondering what this means. Fair way off the cash anyway, but should I cash - I've played way way more than £10 on betfair exchange in November. But I didn't get an invite (though my understanding was that all who staked that much would get one, so I figured it'd just gone to junk mail or something). Anyone any idea of the status of this?[/quote']

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd December** Sounds correct, thingers crossed for you, I however never played it once so I dont have a leg to stand on. Pity as playing well, will make sure i don't knock you out.

I'll be a bit pissed off if they don't pay people who were eligible by their own criteria. That's all the promo said as I recall - wager £10 at poker exchange in November to be eligible for entry. Did I remember that right?

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd December** Out of Bet365 tourney - was doing well with around 6000 chips (222nd place) until this happened. .> !&!!!! for me, raised $600 - one caller |||||&|||| £$ (&!) is the flop - I raise $2400 - one raises me all in!!:ok :ok and shows>>> ~# :clap :clap :nana :nana :nana turn is %^ :dude :dude :dude :dude :dude flop is........? @' :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke Away to find a quiet room!! Edit - sorry more pissed than usual