NBA Thursday 1st

SA -2.5 League: 2-15 (Av. loss 8.8) home 4- dog, off a 10- ats loss away in OT. [Dal] 0-7 (Av. loss 8.4) if opp is off any ats loss. Not really 100% sure why, but if the odds-makers don't think you'll win in this spot, then pretty much, you don't! Dallas will be tired tho...2 tough games on the road...this will be their 3rd game in 4 nights. OT last game, Terry played 51 minutes, Nowitzki 46 and Daniels 44...coming no rest off 40+ minute nights for both Terry and Dirk the night before. In contrast, no-one played over 37 in SA's last game and this is just their second game in 6 days. Dallas won the first meeting this season, but now no Christie for defensive intensity (Ginobili was 2-11), and also no Howard who had 17 points and 12 rebounds (5 offensive). Utah -3 League: 14-5 (17-2 this no...av. win 10.8) any home fav, 1 day off a 20+ ats loss as home 4- dog. [utah] 11-2 (Av. win 11.2) if opp is off any ats win. 8-1 (9-0 this no...av. win 13.3!) if opp is off a 10- ats win. League: 3-12 (Av. loss 11.1) any away dog, 1 day off a 10- ats win as away 10+ dog, if opp was last a home 4- dog. [LAL] Now, the only thing that concerns me here is the very low line...I'll be much more comfortable if by game time it's around the -5 mark....But I guess a HORRIBLE home performance, combined with Kobe's seemingly never ending popularity, any line they set for this game would draw Laker $$. Utah are coming off a 33% shooting night against the very defensive minded Pacers, but I'm sure they'll bounce back tonight against the one-man-band that is LAL these days.

Re: NBA Thursday 1st I'll have to disagree with the jazz game though .Full marks on the Spurs game , with you on that . :ok :ok Lakers , though they are a one man brand , when kobe's hot , he tends to get the lakers going . Can jazz outscore kobe ? I think this would be the key factor here . Can't see lakers losing here though . Sticking my neck out with la + 3

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.