NHL Wed 30/11

Colorado (ML) to bt Vancouver @ 2.41 - 2 PTS *Pinnacle* Colorado @ 2.4+ in this one? Gimme a break, please. They have the Canucks number big time - out of 5 H2Hs this season, Colorado won 4, 3 of which by a good margin. The latest battering came only on Sunday. In the series, Colorado are 34-13-6 since 1996 and 6-3-2 over L3 seasons. @ Vancouver, they are 16-7-3 since 1996. Moreover, Colorado are coming into this off three wins (one over Vancouver), while Vancouver are off two losses (the lates one against Colorado). Colorado have also positive stats vs. division opponents, while Vancouver negative. I think we are getting very good value backing the Avs in this one.

Re: NHL Wed 30/11 Toronto at Tampa Bay under 6.5 @ 1.87 *Centrebet* Torontos goalie Belfour is hot at the moment and I don't think their is any way he will allow more than 4 goals. Tampa is a defensively good team but offensively they only score on average about 3 goals per game. I think this is going to be a tight game that will end 3-2 to either side. The odds on centrebet is really high compared to for example unibet who gives 1.67 on the same bet.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.