** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ten Minute Madness

georgej

Just wondering if anyone had tried a system of betting in the last 10 min of a football match when the odds are long? eg Wigan v West Brom 1-0 @ 80min Bet 2 points on Draw and West Brom @ 80 min Bet 2 points on Draw and West Brom @ 85 min Anyone seen anything similar? Not saying i'm going to try it, but curious as to how results pan out due to long odds.

Re: Ten Minute Madness I had been collecting all the goal times for the major leagues over the last 5 years (with a view to a system) and had completed 14 seasons in 3 leagues before my stupid computer died. Unfortunately I hadn't backed the information up (a lesson learned there) and because of time constraints I have not got round to starting again. The main reson for this reply is to say that I have been following another system for a few months now. This system is for no goal to be conceded in the last 5 minutes of a game and it works very well. The person who originally posted the system on this forum was given a hard time and I didn't reply in the original thread but given your request about goal times one statistic from this system might prove useful to you. That information is that for matches covered live by Betfair around 80% of these games do not produce a goal in the last 5 minutes of normal time and any injury time added on. Hope that this may be of some use to you. Good luck.