Value tourney on Party

guesswest

Re: Value tourney on Party

There's a $5 MTT with 1k added starting on Party at 8.40pm' date=' if it floats anyone's boat :)[/quote'] Hmmmm...... I notice in the Tournament description it says "Final Table Deal Making Possible"!!!!!!! Interesting ....... Do you know if this is a regular tournament? (worth adding to the diary if it is!!!) I'm going to skip this one, in the expectation of making final tables in Bet365 and Virgin - however a quick exit from Bet365 may change my mind .....

Re: Value tourney on Party Not sure if this is a regular tourney or not, definitely a good one if it is though, will have a look tomorrow. On the final table deal making thing, I've noticed most of the MTT's on Party say this now. Is just something they've started doing I guess - have always been able to do this on Pokerstars. I don't like the idea of chopping myself, seems like a lose/lose (ie you wish you had or you wish you hadn't depending on the result, but can't really be happy with either) - but I suppose it's good that they're providing the option like any land based poker room would.

Re: Value tourney on Party It's just where a certain amount of players at the final table (normally 2-4) make a deal, with regards to splitting the prize money that's left. Normally based on their stacks at the time, though generally it consists of everyone yelling at each other till someone says 'fine no fcuking deal!'!' and play resumes. Am not quite sure what the mechanism is on Party, everyone will sit out while a deal is being talked, but dunno if they have a special function in the software, tab for it etc. A poker manager/rep will have to sign off on it before play will resume. It's also possible to cut a deal for a certain amount of the prize fund, and play for the rest - I think Pokerstars make you do this in big tourneys, so theres something left to play for and so it's interesting to watch.