Is tonight the night????

Guest gazza271

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Is tonight the night????

Hehe - I liked it' date=' I was so quiet, one of them asked me if I was a librarian, I simply said yes, and that was that :lol[/quote'] Might be the way to go... thought Darren Campbell struggled a couple of nights back... he was flapping his hands all over the place and seemed to be giving a lot away with his body language. Having said that, I've still to see the end of that round so he may have qualified for all I know! :eek

Pardon me for being PC illiterate but whats a torrent ? i would like to see the show if possible
tor·rent (tôrprime.gifschwa.gifnt, tobreve.gifrprime.gif-) n.
  1. A turbulent, swift-flowing stream.
  2. A heavy downpour; a deluge.
  3. A heavy, uncontrolled outpouring: a torrent of insults; torrents of mail.

But in PC Geek speak, its an application that allows you to download chunks of data quicker.

Re: Is tonight the night???? Im going to watch that too :nana. Show us your face GAF you bloody handsome bastid :clap. Any one watching WSOP just before our GAF? Just one fukin unbelievable hand :eek. Blondy champ Harman against Mr Z. Mr Z flop£$ (&!) ~# turn&* river''''''&''' Fukin unreal. Felt sorry for her.

Ahh ffs that was barely a string bet' date=' u didnt even reach back for more chips you had them all in your hands. Its just cos you didnt announce raise. Usually its when you put them down and then go back for more. Bloody harsh that mate :([/quote'] So that's a string bet, now I see. Well that's a fcukin shambles then. :(

Guest gazza271

Re: Is tonight the night???? well done mate, even the commentators said you had played the perfect game (anyone else pick that up) until that "mistake":clap :clap

Re: Is tonight the night???? Thanks for the comments everyone. I'm a bit relieved actually - It didn't come across anywhere near as bad as I expected/feared and I'm dead chuffed with what the commentators were saying about me. It could have been so much worse. Imagine what they'd have said about me if I played like Ronnie :lol Regarding the string bet - I had no idea I'd used 2 hands - but seeing it, I can understand why they had to call it. It was blatent (though without intent). If only I'd called a "raise" verbally - I didn't because I was worried (paranoid) about giving clues away in my voice - not verbally declaring was a part of the strategy to minimise the info I gave my opponents. A bit OTT maybe, but it would have been ok if I'd used 1 hand and put the chips in in one movement - doh!!!! Anyway - I didn't get a copy on tape last night (video went kaput!!) - so I'll add myself to the list who will download the torrent file :$ . Alternatively (if you cant put the torrent up), how about putting it here - http://rapidshare.de/ (obviously not practical if it's a huge file!!!)

Re: Is tonight the night???? GAF, Reaching the final table on Sporting Odds on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday finally caught up with me. I had a bad beat in Safety Net and was knocked out at 7.05pm :loon :loon :loon Didn't do much better in the Virgin Freeroll so settled down to watch the Poker on telly - next thing I knew it was 1.50am and I'd missed it!!!:@ :@ :@ The trouble is that I've still got this image in my head that you look like Bill Oddie when he was at his hairiest in the Goodies. :rollin :rollin :rollin