New Coral Eurobet Poker Site

GaF

Following their split with PartyPoker, Coral now have their site up and running (or you can play online without downloading). Just checking it out now. Couple of "headlines" from the site though. They are offering a 100% deposit bonus up to $600 !!!!! To release it you need to earn 10 "points" for each $1 (Points are awarded at the rate of 0.07 points for each $0.10 of rake in a ring game, or in Tournaments, 5 points for each $1 entry fee paid) - anyone any idea if that is good? You have 90 days to release the bonus and if you don't, looks like it is lost - it is all or nothing :loon. "Daily Freeroll tournaments: for a limited period only every day at 19.30 (UK) Monday to Saturday. The first 10 qualify for the Sunday $2,500 final (same time). Choose Daily Freeroll and Weekly $2500 Final under Scheduled in the tournaments section of the poker software." - wonder how many entrants .... will let you know when I see...... "Lucky Dollar: The entry fee is just $1, we add between $250 and $2,500 to the prize pool! Choose 'Lucky Dollar' tournaments under Scheduled in the tournament section." - Sounds like Dollar Up!!

Re: New Coral Eurobet Poker Site Ok - tonight they have a $2500 freeroll at 19:35 GMT. It is restricted to 2400 entrants, so by my usual definition of Value (prize fund divided by entrants greater than $1), this is guaranteed value. Further though, at the moment, there are only 113 entrants - i don't know how long registration has been open, but it doesn't look to me like getting anywhere near 2400 entrants........