NHL: Monday: 21-11

Only three games today Calgary @ Colorado Nashville @ Detroit San Jose @ Edmonton Calgary @ Colorado: Should be a good game this one, Calgary will be looking to bounce straight back after having their 8 game win streak snapped by of all teams the Blackhawks. Colorado in the same boat will want to get back on track after losing to the Kings. Calgary are an interesting proposition @ good odds but look deeper into the stats and you'd have to make the Av's big favourites. Calgary did win 8 in a row, but 7 of them were at home and the win streak came after 3 straight road losses. In fact the Flames are in the position they are solely on their home record a stellar 9-2-1 but that is mirrored by a poor 3-6-1 road record. Colorado meanwhile are 6-3-2 at home and in the 2 meetings between these teams this year have looked the better team, in the 7-3 win they dominated the match from 1st to 3rd period, and in the 5-3 loss they were very unlucky to go down 4-0 in the 1st and Calgary hung on while the Av's pulled it back to 4-3 before sealing it late. I think that the winning streak of the Flames has pushed Colorado's odds over 2.00 as I have the Av's as big favourites in this as Calgary have been poor on the road all year and 1 win against the Coyotes in the streak is not gonna convince me otherwise. Also the goal line is set at 5.5 and I'm gonna have to take the over, the odds are not great but the 2 have combined for 18 goals in 2 meetings this year so I'll take 5.5 any day of the week. Pretty much I think anything over 2.00 for a regulation win is value for Colorado as Calgary have showed me nothing on the road this year Colorado @ 2.16 Regulation win @ Betfair 5 Pts Over 5.5 @ 1.79 @ Betfair 5 Pts Will update Y-T-D tomorrow, may take a punt on the other 2 games later...............

Re: NHL: Monday: 21-11 I try to get something out of these three games as well. Effigy told pretty much all I had thought about Calgary-Colorado game. Calgary has played well lately, but mostly at home, and the situation is different now. Calgarys poor away-record (eventhough it's mostly based on the beginning of the season, when Clagary seemed to have some trouble with new rules) and Colorados good home-record are the things I trust tonite. Also Colorado seem to be much better team in special playing (pp and pk). I even fancy them so much that I will try them also at -1,5 goals. Colorado to beat Calgary at regulation @ 2,14 @ Betfair, 2 pts Colorado -1,5 to beat Calgary (puckline) @ 3,1 @ Betfair, 1 pt Detroit is in four-game losing streak. Their last game was against St.Louis and they seemed to have letdown in that game. (or then they were tired, 3rd game in 4 night) Anyway their playing didn't look too good on that game (and I got some nice money out of it :D ). Nashville has been quite solid team so far. Only three regulation loss out of 18 games so far. It might be that Detroit has more energy today, but it's also possible that they don't. Only one day between last game and this anyway and losing four in a row isn't actually very refreshing. That's why I try against them again. Nashville to beat Detroit (ml) @ 2,94 @ Betfair, 1 pt NHL YTD: 22-22, Stakes 61 pts, Profit +11,52 pts, Yield 19%

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.