People's Poker Challenge

fenner

Just got this, only 6 seats which is good but I thought a few more quid would be in the prize fund seen as its going to be on telly Dear Andrew, Congratulations on winning last night's freeroll to the People's Poker Challenge. This is a televised tournament that will be filmed in London. To take part we need you to be able to undertake the following, Arrive at the Zetter hotel in London before 5pm on the 8th December. We will obviously be paying for the room. Have dinner and be filmed receiving tips from our resident columnist Tony 'Tikay' Kendall. 9th December, play in a 6 man poker tournament, this will finish by 7pm. The dress code is smart. 1st place will receive $3,500 and 2nd $1,500. Kind regards, Ben Walton Poker Room Manager SportingOdds.com

Re: People's Poker Challenge good news no point taking the wife as she cant watch any one no of any nice girls in london who would like to show a celeb poker pro /fireman the local nightlife I have credited your account with $100 to go towards travel expenses. You may bring your wife, however, she will not be able to watch the tournament being filmed as there is no space in the studio.

Re: People's Poker Challenge

good news no point taking the wife as she cant watch any one no of any nice girls in london who would like to show a celeb poker pro /fireman the local nightlife I have credited your account with $100 to go towards travel expenses. You may bring your wife, however, she will not be able to watch the tournament being filmed as there is no space in the studio.
At least SO are giving you something towards getting there unlike The Sun/VC. The £300.00 I've spent on getting me and the missus to London qualifies as, by far, my biggest buy-in! :lol