A Suggestion For PR

Valiant23

Big Al and I were talking on tonights Safety Net, and we agreed the person to go out first start this thread. We were discussing GaF?'s coming TV appearance, and how he couldn't wear a PuntersLounge T-shirt, and I said to Al that they would be hard pressed to stop you from wearing a baseball cap or sunglasses at the table, as they are considered poker apparel. So our suggestion is that with the Poker Sections' successes is it feasible for PR to get caps/glasses or even ties/tie pins with PuntersLounge.com on them and players wear them (like in The SunPoker final). (i've just found out Pocket Lady thought of this already - :$)

Re: A Suggestion For PR

In the 888.com games, no headgear was allowed either. (Which really pissed off the Americans!!!). I think anything with a logo would have been an issue in this....
How about forehead tattoos? Seriously though I think this is a good idea. 888.com is not the only televised game around and most allow some kind of "sponsorship". Surely one of us sometime in the future will again get onto TV (even if it's ages from now) and it would look great to be carrying the PL flag. Edit: I forgot to add that I got knocked out 2 hands after yourself and TQM:loon

Re: A Suggestion For PR Just ordered PL Caps, looking good to arrive by Dec 1st. I live in London anyway, so I can meet up with you guys, not sure how many people you are allowed to take but if it's possible and you feel not too pressurised, I'd be happy to come along probably with jeffers and kotp at least. ;) Caps are an option, don't feel you have to wear them by the way. :lol If you don't want to wear either the cap or tshirt, then I completely understand honestly, you're there to play poker after all. ;)

Have I missed one? Are you talking about the Sun? That's not on the box is it?
Better not be... I'm allergic to make-up! :lol I strongly fancy the chances of The Sun final being played out in a private room. I've asked Andy Horne at VC what the dress code is too but haven't had a reply as yet. I'll put his reply on the board when I get it. :ok

Do you know something I don't fenner? Please tell me you're having a laugh?! :puke Was only going to pack 3 pairs of brown trousers... think I need 4 now! :lol
was certain Ive seen somewhere its on telly but just looked and cant find where I saw it