** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Football Doubles

Hi, Ive been working on a system and am going to share it with everyone. I'll be betting on the selections myself. A few points below: * All bets settled with Ladbrokes. * Starting Bank is £500 * Level stakes of £25 per double * If Bank doubles then our stake also doubles (example: if bank reaches £1000 then stake per double is £50) * Doubles focused on British football and Champions League fixtures. Any questions then just ask me. Selections will be posted continuosly below. Cheers :dude

Re: Football Doubles

Hi, Ive been working on a system and am going to share it with everyone. I'll be betting on the selections myself. All bets settled with Ladbrokes. We are going to use a level stake of £25 on each double. First bets to be posted tomorrow. Cheers :dude
Good luck with this buddy.:ok

Re: Football Doubles More hard luck on Sunday. Fulham won for us but Newcastle should have had the game won in the first half against Everton but it was not to be and they lost 1-0. Bank: £450 (-£50 so far) Double for Wednesday is as follows: Liverpool to beat Sunderland at 4/9 Blackburn to beat Charlton at 7/4 £25 Double - Ladbrokes

Liverpool to beat Sunderland at 4/9 Blackburn to beat Charlton at 7/4 £25 Double - Ladbrokes
:nana First double landed. Liverpool win 2-0 and Blackburn score 3 in the last 15 minutes to win 3-2. Profit today = £74.31 Bank now stands at = £524.31 Overall Profit = £24.31 Onwards and upwards. Next bet will be Saturday. :dude

More hard luck on Sunday. Fulham won for us but Newcastle should have had the game won in the first half against Everton but it was not to be and they lost 1-0. Bank: £450 (-£50 so far) Double for Wednesday is as follows: Liverpool to beat Sunderland at 4/9 Blackburn to beat Charlton at 7/4 £25 Double - Ladbrokes
Nice result for your system buddy, looked like Blackburn had messed it up for you byt we all know how unpredictable football can be. Lets hope this kicks on for you know matey.:ok

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...

you need to martingale it
You dont need to martingale this system because the odds will be higher than evens each time you bet. The best way is to stick to the unit betting as he has done this way your balance will not be lost in a few bets.

Re: Football Doubles how sensible, share your secrets , with your opposition , screw all your liquidty up , and make it all visible to the bookies at same time , fellow gamblers are your enemy , without fellow gamblers with different opinions theres no money to win from them , so when your on to a winner share it with everybody , sensible coooooont. i hope you work overtime this weekend , 12 hrs sat and 12 hours sunday , then give the money to us

how sensible, share your secrets , with your opposition , screw all your liquidty up , and make it all visible to the bookies at same time , fellow gamblers are your enemy , without fellow gamblers with different opinions theres no money to win from them , so when your on to a winner share it with everybody , sensible coooooont. i hope you work overtime this weekend , 12 hrs sat and 12 hours sunday , then give the money to us
You cant string a sentence together mate never mind run a successful bookmakers