** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bamses Loss Recovery Plan

Bamse81

Re: Bamses Loss Recovery Plan just got curious since you wrote that.

...he was betting on horses. I found out that it was applicable to other sports aswell.
and in the description of the plan that Langelin wrote says:
Att modifiera den för spel på sport istället för på hästar var också enkelt...
(Modifying it for sportsbetting instead of horses was very simple...) So just wondered if it was the article by Langelin that you got your ideas from.

Re: Bamses Loss Recovery Plan Last night not so good with only 1/3 winner and Västerås dropping a 3-1 lead to 4-4 at FT and also Porto not being able to beat Rangers eventhough they needed to and R. being without Prso. Chelsea did the job nonetheless. But... after last nights CL-debacle we are still at 10 pts profit. And... if I were doing flatbets we would only be at 980 (i.e 20pts loss). I will probably continue up to 50 bets or so and see if the outcome is any different then!

11Hammarby - Västerås1,84100,025,0L-251002
12Anderlecht - Chelsea -1.52,14125,031,3W311034
13Porto - Rangers -11,9493,823,4L-231010

Re: Bamses Loss Recovery Plan I find this interesting. I still need to get my head around what the goal is. The goal? What are you aiming for with the goal? From looking at it, it reminds me of a staking plan that I've seen called 'The Retirement Staking Plan'. Is it quite similar? Because I can't remember. Looks like it from first glance. Yes, I think it would be good if you ran a paper test on this from the results from a previous league from last year. Just so you could see how it would have fared. How many losses can it handle?

Re: Bamses Loss Recovery Plan

I find this interesting. I still need to get my head around what the goal is. The goal? What are you aiming for with the goal? From looking at it, it reminds me of a staking plan that I've seen called 'The Retirement Staking Plan'. Is it quite similar? Because I can't remember. Looks like it from first glance. Yes, I think it would be good if you ran a paper test on this from the results from a previous league from last year. Just so you could see how it would have fared. How many losses can it handle?
Hi Buzzy! Thanks for the input! I´m not aiming for the goal. The goal is the device to keep the stakes on a good level so I dont lose too much. Its there more as a guideline for how large the stake will be on my next bet. If I lose the goal go up as it will include the losing stake in the next "round". This means that the coming stakes will sort of "eat up" the losing stakes if I win. I guess that you could say that the goal is there for me so that i can reclaim my losses. If I was aiming for the goal, the goal would shrink all the way down to zero if I was on a winning streak. Hope you understand the difference here and i fully understand if its hard to get your head around it.. If you want me to put up a hypothetical streak I could do that. I dont know if its the same as the retirement staking plan but i can try to see what that is about. About paper testing. Its best if you do that yourself as I did in the beginning. Write down all the bets you make for a months time or so. Write them down as flat bets and then compare it to the staking plan. I think that you´ll find that you would have had slightly more profit this way and that youll see the benefits of having total control of your betting trough the excel-sheet. I dont really know how many losses it could take but it can take many. I made a hypothetical losing streak and wasnt even close to bursting my bank. The reason I´m doing this is to prove that its more profitable than flat bets and holds only slightly more risk. If you have any more questions feel free to ask them. All the best.:ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Bamses Loss Recovery Plan

16Brynäs - Timrå2,6480,020,0L-201035
17Södertälje - HV711,84100,025,0W201055
Two new bets for tonight. I have posted reasoning on these in the Euro hockey thread.
18Haukat - FPS2,0480,020,0 01055
19Mora - Timrå2,1480,020,0 01055
Have decided to go for 50 bets in this thread and then compare this to flat bets on 20 pts each. Then you just have to decide for yourself if this plan is a keeper or not ;)

Re: Bamses Loss Recovery Plan One loser and one winner.. Pushed the bank up a little

18Haukat - FPS2,0480,020,0L-201035
19Mora - Timrå2,14100,025,0W281062
Two new bets today.. Reasoning in Royal League thread :ok
Nr.BetOddsDivisorGoalStakeW/LResultBank
20Gothenburg - Lyn1.9480,020,001062
21Kalmar - Copenhagen2.1480,020,001062
I may return with more bets later on today.