I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here

Cracking bet to start things off boys. Have a look at the first eviction market. I will assume that the voting set up will be same as in previous years. Josephine Public chooses her favourite. Therefore people who are disliked are not usually the first to go because as much as they may have queue of people who want to punch their lights out equally they also have their adoring followers. Therefore the most vunerable at the outset are those celebs who the public are indifferent towards. Now I have to confess that I did not have a clue who several of the line up are but I have had a look at their profiles. A fair smattering of soap stars are included with a couple from the world of Pop. They will all have their fans. Dicko and Goulden may also have a few admirers having been regular faces on the box in recent times. Not too sure about Jimmy Osmond though as he's not as popular as his big bro. His charm may carry him through though. By a process of elimination (as all good bets should be) that leaves us with Carol Thatcher. She does not have a natural following of any sort as although she is well known she just aint a Hello/OK mag sort of celeb. Now the risk is that the editing of the show may lead the sheep into voting a certain way as they do tend to do or she gets a particularly nasty Bushtucker trial in the first few days which can give a boost in the popularity stakes. Anyway Carol is a sporting bet to be the first to be evicted at 5.50.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.