NHL: Thursday: 17-11

Washington @ Buffalo: Both teams coming off wins in this one but I'm gonna take the home side here. I watched the Caps - TB game and although they play with a lot of energy I wasn't overly impressed with the young Washington side. I feel they have potential but that will be a couple of years down the line and at the moment Ovechkin is their only major threat ( although I love to watch him, the man is a walking highlight reel, his tying goal was a joy to watch and he is 3-3 in their shootout wins, Washington being the only team in the NHL to be 3-3 in their shootouts so far ) and they wouldn't have got anything out of this game without him. Buffalo had a very nice win against NJ, and although shots were level, Buffalo were more clinical than the Devils which bodes well for the future in Buffalo. If Buffalo play their B game tonight they take the two points in regulation, as long as they stop Ovechkin, which is easier said than done. I'm also factoring in that the Caps are 1-7 on the road and the Sabres are an improving 6-4 at home. There is talk of Kolvig being back for the game tonight but I'm not convinced that he will affect the game that much, especially with it being his first game back after a little layoff. Buffalo Regulaion win @ 1.84 @ Betfair 5 Pts Any dogs for the night Tulenos??? I like the Canucks and the Oilers at the moment but I'll think about that...........

Re: NHL: Thursday: 17-11 Just want to see what people think off all the unders lately too, are defences finally working out how to play in the new NHL?? Will most lines set out at 6.5 because of the glut of goals to start the new season I'm wondering if we should be pitching more Under bets as last night only one game went over 6.5, 5 of the games had 4 or less goals in them, any thoughts guys???

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.