European Hockey Leagues, Thu-Fri 17-18/11

Sweden, Elitserien

Thursday 17 November 2005
HomeTieAwaysp.gifBPP
sp.gifFärjestad v Mora (18:00 GMT)1.466.205.50sp.gif103%Related markets...Match ResultMatch ResultPuck LineMoney Line- - -Correct Score1st Period ResultDouble ChanceFirst Team to ScoreHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even TotalTotal Goals
sp.gifHV-71 v Linköping (18:00 GMT)2.055.103.25sp.gif100%Related markets...Match ResultMatch ResultPuck LineMoney Line- - -Correct Score1st Period ResultDouble ChanceFirst Team to ScoreHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even TotalTotal Goals
sp.gifMoDo v Luleå (18:00 GMT)2.015.003.15sp.gif102%Related markets...Match ResultMatch ResultPuck LineMoney Line- - -Correct Score1st Period ResultDouble ChanceFirst Team to ScoreHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even TotalTotal Goals
sp.gifSödertälje v Frölunda (18:00 GMT)3.855.301.71sp.gif104%Related markets...Match ResultMatch ResultPuck LineMoney Line- - -Correct Score1st Period ResultDouble ChanceFirst Team to ScoreHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even TotalTotal Goals
sp.gifTimrå v Brynäs (18:00 GMT)1.935.103.50sp.gif100%Related markets...Match ResultMatch ResultPuck LineMoney Line- - -Correct Score1st Period ResultDouble ChanceFirst Team to ScoreHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even TotalTotal Goals

Re: European Hockey Leagues, Thu-Fri 17-18/11 Here we go boys and gals! The sun is shining here in the north of europe and we have a new day of hockey here in the land of the vikings! bigokay.gif However, the odds are not particularly hot but I will try my best to find something. with this in hand I recommend medium stakes on all bets if you want to follow me tonight. Nybro-Bofors (Allsvenskan) This i probably the most interesting odds today. Nybro won against poor Hammers last game but did not impress at all. Bofors fell justly against Rögle (who are maybe the strongest team in the series) but are good on the away ice. They have three victories in a row here and havent lost since 2002 against this opponent. Tradition is strong also in hockey. Bofors 2.20 @ gamebookers (betfair currently down) ------------------------------------------------------------------------- HV71-Linköping HV71 conceded after only 38 seconds against Brynäs but thereafter Brynäs never stood a chance. HV71 won 4-1. Two teams playing a different kind of hockey, Linköping rely on their physical way of hockey and HV71 on the fantastic defensive (Believe they conced 0,75 goals per game) and their effectiveness in the offensive. New rules are being applied in swedish hockey with zero tolerance, this I think will not benefit Linköping who are going to spend much time in the penalty booth until they get the hang of it and learn were the referees have put their boundaries. People that follow my write-ups (if any) know that I´m a fan of HV71´s way of playing this game although I´m not a HV71-fan per se. To only get 2-2 in regular time at home is not good enough for Linköping and they´re are still in their "bad form", at least if you compare them to how they played in the first ten games. HV71 is the team with the strongest form right now, they are as strong at home as they are away and are above all this chasing a the record of 16 games without loss that they can get today. HV71 @ 2.05 centrebet ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Södertälje-Frölunda Frölunda won the last game here by 11-1. They have Kahnberg in great form and he´s a key player. Also Salo is guarding the goal again which is a great advantage. Frölunda lost two points in the game against MODO and many think that they played a better game than the guest there. With Salo back I dont believe that theyll concede 4 again as they did that time. One should concider that MODO are in form and have a fantastic goalie (Krizan) which is not something you can say about Södertälje. Able team but very ineffective. The last game against Djurgården at home was 2-2 after FT and 2-3 after OT. Normally Frölunda is two times better than SSK but with a little more effectivity and a not an otherworldly goalie against them this time theyll win this. I´ll gamble and go with the handicap on this one. Frölunda -1.5 @ 2.05 gamebookers ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Other games: Timrå have good chance against Brynäs who will probably have to play their third goalie once more. They are in need of points here. Färjestad are favorites against Mora but the odds really bites. I´m actually considering Mora +1.5 here at evens! Like their game and they are underestimated in this game. Modo are favorites against Luleå at home but lost away 1-5 but are in very different form here. Luleå won 3-0 at Leksand but the game was tight. No bet for me but the draw would be it in this case. Leksand face Djurgården and this is another tight game. Believe that Leksand can snatch 3 here but no bet. GL tonight crossfingers.gif

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.