NHL ice hockey - Tue 15/11

Mixer

Carolina-Ottawa Ottawa is very hot team right now. They have five straight big numbered wins. They have outscored opponent in those five games 31-9. Carolina is also quite interesting case. They had frachise-record winning strake 9 wins in a row and then they lost their last game against Atlanta 9-0!! That's quite amazing, but I guess NHL is amazing time to time. Anyway Carolina's stats are very good so far, they have lost only 3 out of their total 16 games so far. Even if I think their stats to be better than team actually is that can't all be just luck. I consider Ottawa to be biggest favorite in todays games, and I believe them to win this over 50% at regulation, but odds are so amazingly low that when we are talking about NHL, I just have to play against Ottawa. My pick will be Lay Ottawa (ml) @ 1,4 @ Betfair, 2 points Florida-Montreal This story is very much the same as above. I like Montreal and they are playing well and are leading the conference. (They have played 3 more games than Ottawa.) Florida is in the other end of table. Both teams have specialized to play one-goal-games. Only difference is that Candiens tend to win those and Florida tend to lose those. 14/18 of Canadiens games has been one-goal-game. 9 of Florida's last 11 games has been one-goal-game as well. So I believe this game to be close game too. Montreal will also be without Kovalev (their second leading scorer). So, eventhough I consider Montreal as a quite big favor here I will play against them: Lay Montreal (ml) @ 1,54 @ Betfair, 3 points YTD-NHL: 21-21, stakes 56 points, +9,52 points, Yield 17%

Re: NHL ice hockey - Tue 15/11 I agree with the sentiments about Montreal - Florida, every Montreal game is close and so is Florida's, so not much to say on my first pick as you've said all that needs to be said Mixer Montreal - Florida Regulation tie @ 4.80 @ betfair 2 Pts More later.....

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.