NBA Tuesday 15th

TazaD

Sacramento -7.5 (1.93) League: 17-29-2 (Av. loss 10.6) away 5+ dog, no rest off a 10+ ats loss as home 4- favs. [utah] 0-10-1 (0-11 this no...av. loss 17.4!) if opp is also off a 10+ ats loss. Also Sac are 7-0 in their last 7 off a 10+ home loss. (Av. loss 20.1), so they do bounce back well. (5-0 last season) "Utah was without starters Andrei Kirilenko (ankle), Keith McLeod (back spasms) and Gordan Giricek (tonsillitis). The young lineup, which included two players making their NBA debuts and another in his first start, struggled" Kirilenko will still be out...and I wouldn't think Giricek would be playing...nor McLoud on a back-to-back (no pun intended! :lol ) The Kings really should roll this Utah team very comfortably! (And yes, I know I said that about them v. NY, but it's now apparent that the Jazz are worse still! :spank ) Cleveland -5.5 League: 48-45-1 (Av. win 11.2) home 5+ fav, 1 day off a 10- ats win as away 5+ fav. [Cleve] 10-5 (Av. win 12.3) if opp is off a 10+ ats win. 7-1 (8-0 this no...av. win 18.3!!) if opp last won 10+ ats as any dog. **(Opp. held to 79.9ppg) League: 4-9-1 (2-11-1 this no...av. loss 11.6) away 5+ dog, 2 days rest off a 15+ ats win as a home dog. [Wash] 0-5 since 2001...and also 0-5 under....**team scores 81.4 ppg. I might well be making 2 & 2 add up to banana's here, but 2 separate trends indicating that historically the away team struggles to score here...it just so happens here that Washington are coming off a 55.1% shooting night (50% 3's), preceded by a 58.5% game!! (47.1% 3's). The law of averages has to kick in shortly. Last season teh Cavs won 105-74 @ home...then lost 97-106, but, they were 3 up at 3/4 time. They shot better; they had 19 offensive boards to 8; 50 total boars to 36; and 50 points in the paint to 30!! They lost because Washington shot 39/49 FT's to just 15/23!! Cleveland now have another legit scoring option in Hughes, and should get another W in this one.

Re: NBA Tuesday 15th Charlotte @ Orlando over 175.5 I got slightly (haha...ok...very!) lucky with the Cleveland/Orlando over, winning in OT...but the score in reg was 88-88 (176 obviously!) Charlotte av. 2 points less per game...but their pace is much more up tempo than any other team that Orlando has played. They attempt 84.7 shots/game, which is 4th most. They also shoot over 10 more FT's a game than the Cavs. They allow nearly 8 points more per game...and (mybe why!) 9 more FT's a game. 4 games last season all went well over this number av. 203.5!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.