**November MTT Leg 4** Mon 14th November 9pm GMT

GaF

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **November MTT Leg 4** Mon 14th November 9pm GMT

GaF im sure i played Szeged11 last monday and he seemed fine but his style is exactly like Csonter though
I can't remember the specific incident - but I reported him for "Non English Chat" (which I presume is why he now has a chat ban!!!)

PL is unlucky - her 66 is out to AQo which hits a str8 :sad
cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif Thought he was stealing the blinds cus he had raised on my blinds a few times. My heart stopped for a second when the turn came I was saying "YES YES" then the blasted river. sad2.gifsad2.gifsad2.gif Come on Brookes, Big Al, Guesswest, Sheedy you can do it! crossfingers.gif

You did nowt wrong mate, I'd have called that every day of the week, just lost a race you had to take. Edit: Re Kes' post, forgot to hit quote
Agreed - going all in is better than calling it, but there are plenty of arguments for calling an all-in at this stage with AQ......

Re: **November MTT Leg 4** Mon 14th November 9pm GMT If anyone was watching that, my logic was that showing first position strength there was only 4 hands that'd call, winning would be another round of blinds on a stack that'd double to something significant :D Not convinced my thinking was right, but there it is