**November MTT Leg 4** Mon 14th November 9pm GMT

GaF

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **November MTT Leg 4** Mon 14th November 9pm GMT See you lot in there, providing Mr V hasn't informed non-so-Sporting Odds that we're all applying a blanket no-show in protest tonight?!! :lol

Re: **November MTT Leg 4** Mon 14th November 9pm GMT I'm out. Didn't play at all well - mainly because someone turned up and I'm trying to play host as well as play poker - it just can't be done. Sorry. They've decided to leave now that I'm out. Best of luck to those of you left in, see you Weds hopefully. :ok

Re: **November MTT Leg 4** Mon 14th November 9pm GMT Out in 82nd. My BB get 87o. sb and 1 other caller. Flop comes 87J. I call 50 and get reraised, to 200 and sb folds. Because of my stack (and being 'slightly sandbagged' in the Sun I go all in. He calls with a J and 1 other. Turn J River 8. He sunk my battleship!:lol

Re: **November MTT Leg 4** Mon 14th November 9pm GMT Had 1 decent hand pocket 8's got me trips on the board and again an arse end straight took half me chips:wall seen 1 ace all night. 615 chips left and walkin straight into the big blind:wall should have done a TQM and preserved me average:cry not much hope left but go the rest of you PLers:clap

Re: **November MTT Leg 4** Mon 14th November 9pm GMT

should have done a TQM and preserved me average:cry
Don't forget you drop your 5 worst scores - I suspect the winner could well have 3 or 4 final tables - limping into 50th won't help........