NCAAF Tonight

USC -18 to beat California @ 1.91 Centrebet Live on NASN @ 8.30pm GMT USC lost here in 2003. Since then they have won 31 straight times and two national titles. Leinart (USC Quarterback) is on fire and Reggie Bush (Running Back) will probably win the Heisman. USC's last five wins have come by margins of 30, 42, 27, 3 and 20. The three point win was against No.7 ranked Notre Dame. California are way down the rankings and have zero chance to win this game. :D

Re: NCAAF Tonight I agree jeffers, USC are the best team in the US and I'm pretty certain they'll "three-peat" as some colour commentators like to say, and get another national championship this year. Leinart is awesome, and it's not uncommon for USC to score on every drive of a half, I saw one game earlier in the year when their first 9 drives of a game resulted in 8 TD's and 1 FG, that just unbeatable. I think the line is where it's at because it's a rival team so they tend to be closer but I'm tempted to tease the margin up to 21-22, USC should win with ease. But the -18 is a definate taker

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.