Stacks Poker

GaF

Stacks Poker is a new poker room due to launch soon and claims to be the "Next Generation of Online Poker". Are they? I honestly don't know as I haven't seen their software yet. However, they are giving everyone the opportunity to find out for themselves. If you register with them in advance of their launch, then they will offer you the opportunity to be a Beta Test Player of their software giving you "the opportunity to enter numerous free roll tournaments to help you start building your stacks before the launch". I know that will appeal to a number of us!!!

• 2 months later...

Re: Stacks Poker I read somewhere that they're only sending out 500 invites a day - presumably to limit the number of people downloading at once - so those of you who haven't heard anything yet - I imagine it won't be long ....... not that it's any good without an activation code for the software...... If you're on dial-up, I wouldn't even consider it........

Re: Stacks Poker First impressions - I don't like it!! It may be because I'm not used to it - and I NEVER like rooms when I first try them - however it seems slow - graphically poor (from an animation perspective - just doesn't seem smooth!!) - it's mildly interesting .... but that interest lasted less than 10 minutes!!!!!! Certainly in no way seems to live up to expectation and billing.....but will be interested to see what others think (and I'm sure you'll all be on in days.....)

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Stacks Poker Still noone else got in? I'd have thought you would all be in by now :unsure I just went back to see if it had moved on at all - there were 2 people sat on 57 tables .... oh well - went to sit down with them, and the table was empty :lol Looks like there's noone playing it - so much for Beta testing :lol

Re: Stacks Poker

Still noone else got in? I'd have thought you would all be in by now :unsure I just went back to see if it had moved on at all - there were 2 people sat on 57 tables .... oh well - went to sit down with them, and the table was empty :lol Looks like there's noone playing it - so much for Beta testing :lol
i think i registered for this ages ago, but never heard from them again :unsure