**November MTT Leg 3** Wednesday 9th November 9pm GMT

GaF

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **November MTT Leg 3** Wednesday 9th November 9pm GMT

Did you have nothing every time you raised big? :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin :notworthy
Every time I was head to head with Kecskeee, I knew I could bully him off it (he was just trying to limp higher up the money I think) - and every time I did, he'd say what his cards were and he had me dominated ...... But I hit some monsters towards the end as well......... Timmy had me more worried, cos I couldn't bully him in the same way, but fortunately I got the cards against him............

Re: **November MTT Leg 3** Wednesday 9th November 9pm GMT Well done GAF :clap Sorry I didn't keep an eye on the table, was trying to win STTs elsewhere. Being the naive* new boy I do of course presume that you keep that profit & loss total for the shareout at the end of the competition ! ;) *online dictionary definition (to check the spelling !): naive - 'simple & guileless' or 'unsuspecting or credulous'. and it continues : eg. "Students, often bright but naive, bet - and lose - substantial sums of money on sporting events" (Tim Layden) :rollin

Re: **November MTT Leg 3** Wednesday 9th November 9pm GMT

Every time I was head to head with Kecskeee, I knew I could bully him off it (he was just trying to limp higher up the money I think) - and every time I did, he'd say what his cards were and he had me dominated ...... But I hit some monsters towards the end as well......... Timmy had me more worried, cos I couldn't bully him in the same way, but fortunately I got the cards against him............
BRILLIANT - well done GAF, that's the wooden spooon out of your reach. :lol Did that tube T1mmy really get into the last 3? :(

Re: **November MTT Leg 3** Wednesday 9th November 9pm GMT :clap:nana :cow Well done GaF a truly fantastic performance:nana :cow :clap After not being able to enter due to a darts tourney i had to play in:wall got to the semi finals and was playin well until throwing for my last double tried to clear my mind and nail it,but just as I was about to throw, the only thing going round in my head was how the PLers were getting on in the Dollar up:unsure Needless to say i missed:wall Bit of a pattern emerging when only one PL gets to the final table we win:nana