** Poker Thursday 10th November**

GaF

Re: ** Poker Thursday 10th November** I have just tried (again) to register for for the Ferrari qualifier, and was unable to. I rang the free phone no and spoke to someone who told me that in order for me to have a real money account I need to make a deposit of $50, so I'll not be playing.:\ At the moment I just have a play account. :sad

Re: ** Poker Thursday 10th November**

Yup - I'm registered in both tonight - PartyPoker.com and PartyPoker.net ....
Don't you think owning two identical Ferraris would be a little vulgar? Actually, I was wondering if the .net standard of play would be noticeably lower than the .com standard. Let us know.

Don't you think owning two identical Ferraris would be a little vulgar? Actually, I was wondering if the .net standard of play would be noticeably lower than the .com standard. Let us know.
Vulgar - Not in the slightest .... :lol I still reckon that there's only one Ferrari and everyone will find themselves playing in the same final - I asked PP the question directly, but couldn't get a straight answer out of them....... I was wondering the same regarding the standard of play - Can't remember who first spotted them (Football-Tipper?) - but he qualified quite a bit quicker than qualifiers on dot com - suggesting looser play...... Registration also seems easier/full less quickly on dot net

TQM in 3rd' date=' LBB in 11th - good going guys.........[/quote'] Laidback went out in 18th or 19th and I managed to collapse into 11th place - might as well have lost in the 1st hand. :wall Right, where do I play now? :dude I need a new site where an easy bonus can be earned guys, recommendations please.:clap