10 Tipsters

Re: 10 Tipsters jgadefelth, Do you realise your question is a little insulting to the people on this board ? THIS VERY FORUM IS FILLED WITH FREE TIPSTERS. Anyhow :lol We had a Tipster Proofing Forum up to a while ago, shut it down as it was not doing the intended job. Few good discussion thread in there, i'll dig them up from the archive. Try using google, there is so much out there. I have not followed any tipsters as such, paid or free so can't share experiances.

Re: 10 Tipsters 57 out of 161 tipsters in the comp on our sister site Sports-punter.com are showing profit atm. Which doesn't include some more tipsters in here who give winners on a consistent basis. All you need is read, JOIN the discussion and stuff like that. I'm sorry but after checking all of your 25 posts, it seems to me money is burning a hole in your pocket as one day you are looking for the best never-losing strategy (hot money is nothing else than just action uppon a more or less huge swing in odds), another day you are looking for a free tipster on a forum packed with free tipsters, as Datapunter has pointed out. It just takes more than following a strategy or a tipster to get into and stay in profit. You might know that only about 2 % of all punters don't lose in the long term. Which means 98 % do lose.

Re: 10 Tipsters jgadefelth, are you serious ? have you read ANYTHING on this entire Forum ? In Systems and Strategy there are 2 pages of systems being updated at least weekly, some of these go back over a year. ONEDUNME has been at it since April 2004 ! The Daily Horse Racing Competition contains tips EVERY day and some people have been participating right from the start, march 2004 The Tipster Challange competition has over 100 participants and has been going on for years. Not to mention PL's sister site www.sports-punter.com ( in case you missed one of the 50 links and references left about by Paul R. ;) ) Not to mention all those people who freely share their thought in the various forums week after week. Time for you to do some homework.

Re: 10 Tipsters Yea that is true i have seen there is some good tipsters here and on the sister site. take 10 of the best or find on the net some other that is maybe better, and then you see after them every week and follow the tips. In the past they have an good result picking winners. so in the theory this shall be a good strategy. :ok Is this strategy too abviously or do you missunderstand me? Best Regards John

Re: 10 Tipsters

take 10 of the best or find on the net some other that is maybe better, and then you see after them every week and follow the tips. In the past they have an good result picking winners. so in the theory this shall be a good strategy.
In theory why is it a good strategy?:unsure Theoretically, why should tipsters who have made profit for the last few weeks/months/years continue to do so? In theory there is rarely a 'real' defineable edge in the market, simply an opinion of an edge. How about putting up your own tips John?

Re: 10 Tipsters i am not so good that i can come up whit any tips the recomendations a came up whit is maby best for those how lay :lol You have find 10 tipsters that is really good it is not hard i even think i can find them on this site. every veek u se how they have done if the tips win you keep them or u see if there is any better tipster, so every week you find the best tipster u update them. I think this shall work in theory anyway. Best Regards John

Re: 10 Tipsters Being from Sweden myself I can´t help to think about the tipster in this country´s biggest newspaper who has had 15/15 correct bets since saturday. All with good odds at that! I often follow his tips and back-check them with what is written here, stats, h2h and so on. This has worked out very well for me. However, if you´re looking for a punter in the swedish hockey, I´m your man bigokay.gif All the best.

Re: 10 Tipsters

Whereabouts in Sweden you from J? I've spent a fair bit of time there myself' date=' beautiful country.[/quote'] The question wasn´t aimed at me, I know, but I´m from the High Coast (the most beautiful part of Sweden). However, when I started my studies to become a physiotherapist I moved to Luleå in the north, where I live now. Where have you been in Sweden PAULMO3?

Re: 10 Tipsters Hej John. The tipster is Jörgen Jonsson at aftonbladet. Guy says he spends 12 hours a day, 7 days a week looking for good bets. A while ago when I was very new to betting I had a tipster service here Sweden called oddstjänsten but JJ´s bets are better and most importantly free, you can get them online even. Have compared his bets to other tipsters in sweden and he´s by far the most accurate one.. BTW.. he still has 15 in a row and his bets today are Hibernians and Toronto, but this is a slow day when it comes to betting. Let´s see if it´ll be 17 in a row.