Basketball Euroleague 2nd matchday, 9-10th Nov

Re: Basketball Euroleague 2nd matchday, 9-10th Nov Because PAO is on incredible form and is better than any PAO squads i can remember since 1996 Dominique Wilkins era and CSKA got only weakened this season (players like Dikoudis left and mainly the great Dusan Ivkovic left) and ofcourse because they are playing in Athens. I agree that it isnt worth much @1.5 but @1.7 its a whole different issue.

Re: Basketball Euroleague 2nd matchday, 9-10th Nov Panathinaikos 92-82 CSKA :nana Bologna 88-55 AEK I hope those who took my tips for Euroleague had read my 2nd post about AEK after i found out they were travelling with a weakend squad to Italy. Must be more careful next time...

Re: Basketball Euroleague 2nd matchday, 9-10th Nov Olympiakos - Maccabi Tel Aviv, Maccabi Tel Aviv (-3.5) at HT @1.85 As we said many times before Olympiakos seems very weak and is a new team who didnt have time to gel. Tonight they are facing Maccabi Tel Aviv, winner of last 2 Euroleagues and their only hope is not to lose over 25pts margine.