Holy Grail System ?

Since the 24th oct my system (which i have been waiting to implement this season) has selected 12 bets(all singles)which have all won :eek :eek(albiet)not very good prices) nearly doubling :ok my starting bank. The question is do i stick the selections up and watch the system go tits up or keep them to myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Holy Grail System ? Right here you are. These are my top Rated this weekend. Lyon..........615 @1.22 Chelsea.... 430 @1.33 Lens..........415 @1.5 Hamburg...385 @1.36 I will be starting with a bank of 200pts. Stakes 10% of bank. Home win singles only. I will be using william hills prices. Start Bank......200pts Bets......... 4 @ 20pts New bank.......120pts. :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

Re: Holy Grail System ? I get the top flight and home game that your selections have in common are they all 1.5 or shorter to win aswell? or is that giving too much away? I started with a "trust the big boys" system myself- it worked really well! it's time to get back to basics for me as far as systems go! so I'll be watching your thread closely as I refine my own strategum! good luck