** Poker Tuesday 8th November**

GaF

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 8th November** Ah - I take my apology back - this is the inof I've got from SO (and what is still on their website!!)

Weekly Satellites Name: Envy When: 20:00 GMT on Tuesdays 9th, 16th + 23rd November Cost: $0
  • Prizes: ipod nano (9th + 23rd) or Sony PSP (16th) $200 pot 2nd-20th Top 10 qualify for Real Envy
  • So naturally I've put it in for the 9th November!!!!!!! I presume the next 2 will be the 15th and 22nd? I also see it's not an 8pm start as they say, but 6pm.......

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 8th November** PartyPoker.net seems to be a site where you can only play for play money. Probably something to do with getting around advertizing restrictions (they're technically not a gambling site, even though PartyPoker.com is). But are they running two completely separate competitions for two Ferraris?

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 8th November**

But are they running two completely separate competitions for two Ferraris?
    In the .net competition there's only one prize (the Ferrari) and you can't take a cash alternative. In the .com competition there are also five other prizes, and you can take a cash alternative for any of the prizes. I think they must be completely separate competitions.

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 8th November**

In the .net competition there's only one prize (the Ferrari) and you can't take a cash alternative. In the .com competition there are also five other prizes, and you can take a cash alternative for any of the prizes. I think they must be completely separate competitions.
    I'll just put it up for sale in the paper then when I win it :loon